Chapter 5: Haghoods

Helia woke up in a well decorated room. At first she panicked, thinking that she was back in her own bed in China half a world away. But then she remembered, she remembered pain, Death Eaters and Oh Merlin's Bread! Helia looked down hurriedly and sure enough, there it was, the dark mark on her arm. It was still slightly red around the edge, and it was still etching a bit. With sleepy eyes, Helia looked at the clock on the wall, 1:30 in the afternoon! Oh she must have blacked out right after the spell was cast on her. She shook her head, now she will appear as weak to Lord Voldemort, and that would set delays to her plan to tear him apart. There was a knock on the door, and Mrs. Malfoy poked her head in.

"Helia, you're awake! How are you doing? Are you feeling dizzy? Can you see clearly? Need anything dear?" She said in one breath as she arrived at the foot of her bed.

"No thank you, Mrs. Malfoy. I think I'm quite fine, is Draco ok?" Helia asked politely.

"Oh Draco is not even awake yet. Most of them would pass out for days before they would wake up and I was quite surprised that you woke up only a few hours after." Mrs. Malfoy said. "Oh and by the way the Dark Lord wanted you in his study tomorrow and said something about it being important."

What she didn't know was that after the meeting her world would be turned upside down.

"Your task, when you return to Hogwarts, will be to kill Dumbledore."

That was the first thing the Dark Lord had said to Helia and Draco during their private meeting.

"How you will do so you must figure out yourself, by the end of the year Dumbledore must be killed."

Draco had slumped down in his seat, killing Dumbledore was almost impossible.

"Then you must find a way to bring the death eaters into the school to help you escape"

Helia had stayed still, not a single muscle on her face was moving. Her heart however was beating fast, faster than the fastest broom on earth. Voldemort was surely asking the impossible.

"I understand that it seems almost impossible, therefor I have helped you to an extent"

"Such as?" Helia asked

"Such as you will find that in the Room of Requirements there is a vanishing cabinet whose twin is in Borgin and Burke's" The Dark Lord stood up. "However, you will find that the vanishing cabinet is broken."

Later Draco and Helia were sitting in his room when his father came in. He glanced at the books that laid randomly on his bedroom floor. Mr.Malfoy is 'supposed' to be in prison however the lord managed to get him out, and now he is looking disapprovingly at his son, his black polished shoe glimmering in the afternoon light.

"Helia, the dark lord wants to see you" Mr. Malfoy said, his cold eyes showing no emotion whatsoever.

The dark lord wants to see me? This is not good. What would he want me to do now, kill the minister of magic?

"Of course" I said once my mind is cleared, and I hurried through the dark corridors of the Malfoy mansion.

"Finally Helia, I was afraid you have gotten into a terrible accident on your way here" Lord Voldemort said, his face sneering.

"No my lord I was merely slow" I said. Doing a little bow with my head.

"It has seemed to me that through all of my efforts Dumbledore has found out about you Helia. So tomorrow morning you must set out to go to the Haghoods were they will pretend to have been your parents for the last 16 years."

"Alright, is that it?"

"No while you are there you have to pretend to be loyal to Dumbledore. Keep you mind shield high at all times and never ever show a weakness. Don't act like a pureblood, pretend to like muggle borns and act like a blood traitor at all times." Voldemort concluded, and she understand what he meant.

"I shouldn't be doing this," Helia though, but it is all for her father whose life is in the hands of Helia.

The next morning Helia set out with Mr and Ms. Haghoods to their little cottage by the woods. Helia wondered around all day and finally at exactly 3 pm in the afternoon, a man with a beard so long and white appeared outside the door and knock three times.