Chapter 2: Malfoy Manor

As Helia looked at the man in front of her, pale was the first word that came to her mind. The man was beyond pale, so he must be a Malfoy, with his white blond hair, emotionless blue eyes and all. He was wearing the classic wizard robes, though it seemed to be black at first, she was sure it was dark green. There was another boy similar to her age with the same blond hair, she assumed it was his son, Draco or was that his name?

"Lucius, it's been a long time, '' My father said, his mouth set in a thin line.

"It has been, Raj" Lucius said, with a half smile half smirk.

"My lord, it is a pleasure meeting you again" My father said, turning to the Dark Lord with a bow, his eyes on the ground.

"Raj, Orla," He replied with a single nod. "And of course Helia, how nice of you to join us today, though I would appreciate it if you were to show your face?"

A cough, though it sounded more like a laugh. Then hesitation, an awkward silence as everyone turns their attention to the girl, Helia, then...

"Of course my lord" Helia said and threw back her black hood. Her eyes were challenging as she stared at anyone who dared to stare. She saw a hint of jealousy in one of the women's eyes who had mad bushy hair and a mad glint in her eyes.

'That must be Bellatrix' she thought.

"This is my wife Narcissa, and my son Draco," Lucius said.

So his name was Draco, the boy who was staring at her earlier. Helia shook hands with both blond and soon they were making their way into the giant manor. Helia was talking with Draco about quidditch, the two mothers were talking and the fathers were as well. No one noticed the dark looks Voldemort and Bellatrix gaved the group as the two talked in hush whispers, planing what was no daout another murder, or maybe two. Evil smiles on both of their faces as they talked.

Draco stared at the girl in front of him, dark green eyes, darker than Potter's. Her eyes were blazing with an invisible flame, challenging as she stared into his pale blue eyes. Draco could almost see the jealousy in Bellatrix's eyes. He knows that it has always been her dream to be able to have her hair on fire like the girl could, like how Helia could. She was beautiful no doubt, but just not quite his type. His father made some introductions, and soon they were walking into the house. Draco noticed Helia walking towards him, with a slight bounce on each side.

"Hi, Draco" she said, smiling "How are you, my mom told me you were the seeker for the slytherin team is that right?"

"Yep, youngest quidditch player in the century if you don't count Potter" Draco said, his eyes gleaming with pride.

"I was a keeper in my school, the best player for 3 years straight."

"Really? You don't seem like the type to play quidditch"

"You think I'd lie? Tell your keeper they will need to look out, cause if I ever come to Hogwards and got in slytherin, whoever they are would no longer be the keeper for the team."

"You are a confident one, but no one has ever beaten Macleen since he took the job"

"Thank you, I try" Helia said, rolling her eyes.

The girl is confident, Draco knows that. He doesn't know a lot about her, in fact it was near zero. Except that she likes quidditch, she is chineses and that her name is Helia. Actually, he wasn't even sure if she liked quidditch, or if she was just a really good player.

"Anyways, what do you suppose this meeting is all about?" Helia asked, playing with a ball of fire that had suddenly appeared in her hadns.

"I don't know, they never told me," Draco admitted, surprising even himself, he never gives away information like that.

"Well, I don't care what it is, I just want to get out of here as soon as possible. Your house is lovely and all, but I really need to finish my summer homework before school starts again." Helia said, rolling her eyes again.

'She'd roll her eyes out one day' Draco thought.

"There is no need for your summer homework Helia, you would be staying here until school starts again." Voldemort hissed, snake-like as always.

Draco jumped slightly, he had no idea when the Dark Lord came up to them. However, Helia didn't even flinch, almost like she wasn't afraid of him.

"Oh really my lord? How come I never knew?" She asked, but even an idiot could have noticed the fake politeness in her voice.

"Because I just decided on that, Helia," Voldemort said, then turning on his heels and walked away to a waiting Bellatrix.

"Ok, well then you should tell your keeper to look out!" Helia said, she threw her head back and laughed a high pitched laugh, like a phoenix's cry.

"Here we are! Welcome to the Malfoy Hall" Mrs. Malfoy said, pushing open a door.