Chapter 1

Note: Just skipped the part if you don't like the mature content at the end of these chapter.
——————————————————————

Son Ye Jin (POV)

Tak tak tak tak tak...

The first thing I always hear everytime I started to work here on these company ybuilding since I started a few weeks ago. The man who went out on the luxurious car escorted by his bodyguards and Assistant who were the first person who enters on the lobby every morning I have in work. Starting my day standing on the first entrance of the lobby when that man walking near the check in counter were I was standing to greet him. He is wearing a suit that looks like James Bond a long legged man, has a broaden shoulder with a silky hair and a long nose. That man looks casanova that all woman wanted. He is a good looking man but he looks cold and serious that's why every employee who saw him entering the building need to stop by giving him a respectable greeting manners to him by simply bowing their heads in ninety percent. Even I am who was standing infront of the entrance section of the check in counter I need to bow in due respect on our Mr.CEO.

"Good Morning Dopyeonim" I greeted with respect while he entered the entrance section.

...(Blank Face) Him without smiling. He looks scary...

"I really hate this CEO so much!!! His good looking man but I hate his attitude!!! He doesn't smile even when people around him used to greet him!!!" As I mumbled on my head while I moved my head down in ninety degrees when he pass by me and my face is frowning looking at the floor. Suddenly there is a long legged man cane to me and I was shocked that is our Mr.CEO who caught his attention on me and he turn back to my place where I am standing.

"Hey Ms.Security Guard why early in the morning your face is frowning everytime I passed by on you?" He blurted out. "Do you think it's good facing your CEO or any employee here that kind of face when welcoming us? You know that's not good it will give you a bad vibes" He told me.

"I apologized Sir I mean Dopyeonim!" I smiled a bit and bow again on him.

"Okay better you do that my dear and continue working" He said as he tapped my shoulder.

"Ne, Dopyeonim" as I answered him back and smiling like I wasn't hurt on what he said. I really hate this Mr.CEO I feel like I am humiliated because all eyes fall on me and some are laughing. "I really hate this man!!! I hope he disappeared infront of me!!! I really hate him so much!!!" As I mumbled again out of embarrassment.

——————————————————————

After Mr.CEO went to his office, on a work as a Security Guard passed by it was already 12nn in the afternoon and we need to eat our lunch. I am with my workmates who are already working on this company for more than a year I talk to one of them Yoona which we became close as I've started a few weeks ago.

"Yoona-yah" I called her name.

"What's that Eonnie?"

"If you don't mind, is our CEO was really a stuck person?" I asked

"Ahm.. No Eonnie!"

"Ah" As I sighted

"Why do you asked Eonnie?"

"Ah nothing" I answered her

"Why Eonnie? Is it about what happen early in the morning?" She asked

"Ahm ehhh.. Yes"

"Eonnie, take that as a reminder cause you know Kim Dopyeo is such a cold person. He doesn't like people who aren't smiling. You will used on it Eonnie. Maybe Kim Dopyeo not familiar with you because you are newbie here on these building? That's why he didn't recognized you. But when you were already used to it you will realized that he is a good person" As she explained.