Chapter 2

Kim Hyun Bin (POV)

I am inside the car preparing myself before I moved out on my car. Reading schedules, proposals and some works that I should do for the entire day. I hate it when you are the son of the most well known conglomorate in your country. They called me as The Hot Chaebol Tiger. I don't know why they called me that but well who I am to disagree that was the way they wanted to called me. I was already moved out inside the car my Bodyguards and Assistant welcomes me at the entrance before I entered the building. While walking I saw employees who were used to stop just to greet me early in the morning but someone caught my attention. Damn! I feel like I saw an angel came down from heaven. The lady guard was so damn beautiful a petite woman with innocent face, her eyes, lips and nose was truly like an angel goddess. But she looks familiar to me. I wonder where did I saw her and I don't remember when. She looks like nervous when she saw me entering on the check in counter in the lobby.

She greeted me "Good Morning Dopyeonim" as I heard her voice, I went blank and I remember now who she was. The woman I've bumped into a few weeks ago. The clumsy bunny who accidentally spilled a coffee on my suit.

"Oh God! Of all places we will meet again for the second time?" I mumbled on my mind.

I came back to her where she was standing then tell some reminder on her but why do I feel like my mind say differently than what I do. I feel like I am guilty because of what I said to her because I can see all eyes on her and some are laughing. So after I've talk to her I left her with dumb founded mind.

"Ayyyshhh. Is it right to do?" As I said in my mind while walking away on her going to the front of elavator while waiting to enter in it.

A few minutes had passed we entered the elevator. I am thinking if my action in her is too much or not but still I feel guilty. I am thinking if it's the substitute of her action a few weeks ago or not? Well I don't know what it is?

——————————————————————

After my busy morning work it's already lunch break. I saw a cream white envelope on my desk and read what's inside of it. Then I remember my Father will give me an invitation card for a Gala night. The Gala night that he will announced my marriage to someone. I was thinking if I could find someone who will I pay to pretend as my girlfriend and soon to be my fiancé so I cannot marry that Ha Yeong Eun the Chaebol Daughter of Mr.Ha Taek Soo and Mrs. Kang Jung Ja which my step mother want me to marry. If I were to choose I will marry Yoon Se Ri the Chaebol Daughter of Queens Group Company or Dr. Cha Mi Jo of Cha's Group if Companies if they were still single but well they are all married to a famous Marine Doctor and a famous NIS Chaebol Son my two highschool best friends. Dr.Ri Jung Hyuk and Officer Dae Sik. A few minutes of thinking my Assistant message me that he was on the way to the lobby. Once I get up on my chair I immediately left on my office to wait for my Assistant on the lobby.

——————————————————————

I am already at the lobby waiting for my Assistant. While waiting for Mr.Park I heard a two woman having a conversation. I listened on them carefully who were they talking about. Then I heard my name. The clumsy bunny talk about me what happen between our encounter these morning. I continued listening to them when she mentioned me as an arrogant Mr.CEO my blood boils when I heard calling me that so I came close to show up in front of them. Yoona the other Lady Guard excused herself going to the rest room. When Yoona left I talk to the Lady Guard in front of me. Asking her name and telling her not to hate a person. She was apologising to me and reminding her on what I heard. This clumsy bunny is so lucky when my phone rang that Mr.Park my Assistant was already in the lobby looking for me. Then I left her alone to meet Mr.Park. I still seeing her face looks mad but well that was she is I let her be get mad at me thinking on her frowning face.