Chapter 3

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin was snuggled to each other while sleeping because of their last night activity. Hyun Bin feels like he was comfortable that he was hugging something while Ye Jin as well felt it too.

On Hyun Bin dreamland he sat on a matte which look like his on a picnic then he saw a woman with two kids running around the green grass of ground when the two child chasing the butterflies while their mother was shouting their names chasing them too but for Hyun Bin it wasn't clear who the woman is and the children running around the place. He was relieved that he was with them but when the woman came to near him after chasing the kids he can't figured out who the woman is but he think that the woman is looks familiar to him but he wasn't sure where he meet and encounter the woman. Until the woman in front of him with a blurry face but he can only see the eye smile and the lips smiling at him then he called him "Babe" until both welcomed their hugs that Hyun Bin feels like his comfortable to hug the person which came to his mind that it's his dream since he was still young that the love of his life came back but he doesn't know who was the one he was hugging.

On Ye Jin's dream she felt like she's on a kitchen making breakfast for someone but then he heard a voice calling her "Babe" endearment but he doesn't know who he was he could only see a tall man with a blurry face with a dimple and smile with two children a boy and a girl who called her "Eomma". Then Ye Jin feels like it's reality that she had a family now but then she can't recognized who they are. The three person came to her and she knelt down to immediately to give a morning hug to the two chubby and cute little boy and little girl then after she hug them she went up and give a hug the man with the good dimple smile and then she hugged him with comfortable feeling that's she felt like she was on a safe person. Until she realized that she was hugging someone.

Both moved so they are already walk up from their dream lalaland and then both open their eyes looking to each other with blurry face. Hyun Bin felt like someone hugging him and he felt comfortable. Ye Jin as well. Ye Jin realized that she wasn't familiar with the man beside her. Until both snapped and really woke up with a headache. Both are shock when they realized that they are snuggled together and their legs are clasped into each other. Them both got up into shock until Ye Jin scratching his head because a bad headache. Hyun Bin went up silent then stretching his arm but then he was into shock and feel his headache.

Then Ye Jin immediately check the comforter if what she was in her mind was true or not that she was naked then she checked even Hyun Bin too he checked his mine. Then both realized that they were naked until Hyun Bin was shocked to Ye Jin's action.

"PLAK!"

Hyun Bin was super shocked when he feel a small hand into his face and slapped ny the woman he was with. Until Ye Jin was starting sniffing and covering her body into shock. Then Hyun Bin feels that he was gone through a torture current slapped then he covered his leg because of his little Binnie is starting to showing up. While Ye Jin is starting crying she asked Hyun Bin where is the bathroom and she immidiately get up from the bed covering the comforter while Hyun Bin retning to get the comforter to Ye Jin but both ended up to cover their body together but luckily Hyun Bin saw his blazer coat scattered around the floor near on his side nightstand and he immidiately het it when he get up and covered his anger little Binnie and his legs. While Ye Jin on the other side pick up her clothes that scattered too and she straightly went to the bathroom where Hyun Bin points it where it is.

After Ye Jin locked the door she was facing the mirror undring of her and vitsing herself on what happen the last night activity. She didn't know how will she face him of all people she will give herself to the person she didn't expect to be.