Chapter 4

Hyun Bin was disappointed with himself when he read the resignation he had done reading. He don't know if the reason why Ye Jin resign is because of what happen to them a few days ago. Suddenly he wants to look for her apologized for what he done with Ye Jin. As of the moment he was thinking the possibility on looking for her he got an idea who to contact the person he wanted to look for. Yes it's Gong Hyo Jin his Hyung Seo Ji Sub's girlfriend so he immediately called somebody to tell Hyo Jin to come inside his Office that Hyun Bin wants to talk to her. What a nice day that Hyo Jin is on her free time that's why she goes straight to Hyun Bin's Office.

A knocked heard inside Hyun Bin's Office.

"Please come in" Hyun Bin said

"Good Afternoon CEOnim. What can I do for you?" Hyo Jin said

"Noona, how many times I tell you if I called you on something important don't call me CEOnim. Your the same with Hyung". Hyun Bin said

"Well you know my Dear Dongsaeng we were on your Office so I respect you as my Boss even if you are my cousin" Hyo Jin reply.

"Noona, may I straight you to the point?"

"Yes my dongsaeng? What's all about for?"

"Can you please tell me where is Ye Jin's house?"

"What?"

"Yes! Ye Jin's house?" Hyun Bin asked

"Why are you asking me about her whereabouts?" Hyo Jin asked why his cousin looking for her Best Friend

"Noona, please tell me?"

"May I asked you something?"

"Yes Noona?"

"Are you the guy who is she talking about when I was with her a few days ago? That she was crying on a guy who have her with one night stand? And asking her to be her fake girlfriend? Are you an asshole???" Hyo Jin asked in exasperation

"Noona, Tell me I am an asshole but I will be honest to you. But please forgive me. Yes, I am Noona. I didn't expect that the time when her ex-boyfriend call her that night when we were outside the building of my company during that night and her ex-boyfriend called her and asking to breaking up with her through phone call I was there seeing her crying and I feel like she was into something that bothers her so I came with her to accompanying her that night to listen on her on what she was in through but suddenly when we were on my Mom's Restaurant we bumped into her ex-boyfriend with the woman he got pregnant. I witnessed all what happen on that night Noona and the rest is history. We both drunk after we encountered tgat guy named Yi Soo the guy who broke her heart then after that scenario we went somewhere that we decided to go on my flat and with that we didn't know that we did it because of drunkeness. Morning came and I was thinking if she would like to agree with me if she would like to be my fake girlfriend and she slap me hard on my face when I said to name her price just to be with me on the Gala Night. But Noona I tell you I want to apologized with her and I want to help her through all her dreams because that night before we get drunk she told me she didn't finished her studies because of Yi Soo. After she gave her everything to that man, the man leaves her without any explanations. The only explanations she got from that guy was the women was pregnant"

"What???" Hyo Jin was shocked by his explanations.

"Noona please help me! I want to apologized with her. Whatever happens I will apologized and bow down myself to her to forgive me what I did. We never expected this to happen but this is the only way I could asked for forgiveness. If ever she got pregnant and the cause of her having a baby of mine I will accept it wholeheartedly if it's gonna happen. I will give her the life she wanted even if this situation is so much critical"