2 - It's sound interesting

The bell school rang showed that it was the end of school. All the students went to their own club or did what they needed. Y/N walked to her club room to change her shirt before go to the volleyball gym.

Y/N POV

When I reached the club room, I can hear a giggle and some people talking from the inside. Must be the other volleyball teammates. Without knocking I opened the door and come in. The giggled stop and the talked turned into a whisper when I come inside.

I didn't't found it strange. It always like this. My relation with others player were never good. Actually it was good when the first time I joined the volleyball club. It was at my first year. But from time to time it getting worse. Damn. The reason? I don't know and I don't want to know. Their hatred not gonna effect my play in volleyball and I don't really think communication is important among players. Actually that was what they said. They said that I didn't have to 'be noisy' when played at the game like how I always 'never talked' outside the court. And from then, I never talk when we played or trained.

After finished changing to my sport uniform, I went to the volleyball gym where the girl and boy volleyball club practice. We just share the gym because its too big and have two court.

When I arrived, all the girls and boys were gathering infront of our coaches.
"Y/N. You're here" Akaashi said when he saw me entered the gym.Bokuto waved his hand on the air for me. I just nodded my head.
"The coach will share the details about the training camp that we will go this saturday. "Akaashi told me since I didn't know what happened. I just nodded my head to show that I understand.

"Okay youngsters. As the plan, we will go to the training camp at Saitama this Saturday. We will be there for 2 weeks. Its not the first time we were going to the training camp. But the different is the girl volleyball team also gonna join us." Coach Yamiji said to all of us. All the girls looked so happy except for me who have a straight face. It's actually my natural face.

"There will be more 6 school that join this training camp. They are 'Nekoma Highschool', 'Inarizaki Highschool', 'Shiratorizawa Academy', 'Karasuno Highschool', 'Date Tech Highschool' and 'Aoba Johsai Highschool'. Maybe there are some school name sound unfamiliar to you because they are from other prefecture." Coach Yamazu explained to us.

The coaches said that we will depart early in the morning. The girls and boys volleyball team will set off on different bus cause the girls team have a practice match with another school before go to the training camp. Then the coaches told us to do a self practiced since they had something to do.

I decided to practice my jump serve. Lately, I feel like my jump serve was weaken. I really hates that feeling. After some stretching, I picked up a ball and go to the back court. I took 7 step back to start my serve. My action stopped when some familiar voice called my name.

"Y/N!" Bokuto walked towards me.
I looked at him and raised my eyebrow.
"What do you think?" He asked.
I just stared at him dumbfounded.
"Bokuto-san, you should ask her to the points. Not ask her like that" Akaashi said looked dumbfounded like me.
"Oh, I mean what do you think about the training camp. You will meet some skillful players from other school. They have a different style when played so you can examine them and its for two weeks! " Bokuto said with excitement.
I just looked at his face and tried to search some word to describe my thoughts about the training camp.

I love to see people played volleyball. I never missed a match when there had a volleyball tournament on television. From watching people played, I feel like I can learnt it too. I love to learn more about volleyball and be a more skillful player than who I am now.I always confident with my self.

And to think I got this opportunity to look and have a match with the same players that same age as me for the whole two weak. My heart was on fired. Bokuto and Akaashi waited patiently for my answer. I moved my sight from Bokuto's face and looked at the volleyball in my hand. They eyes widened and then replaced it with their big proud smile after they heard my answer.

I smirked. "It sound interesting"

YAHUUU READERS - CHANNN,
HOW WAS THE SECOND CHAPTER? I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKE IT.

IF THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY GRAMMAR OR ANYTHING, DON'T SHY TO COMMENT.

THANK YOU FOR STAY WITH ME ヾ(^-^)ノ