3 - Monster On The Court

AUTHOR'S POV

At Karasuno Highschool, the volleyboys team was having a practiced. Their coach, Ukai and Takeda Sensei told them to gathered around to discuss about the training camp.

"As you guys know, we will stay at the training camp for two weeks . And there's something important I need to tell you all." Ukai face dead seemed serious

"W-what is it, coach? " their captain, Daichi asked felt frightened with the given aura from the coach.

Ukai smirked dangerously. The students gulped their mouth. "At the training camp, there's someone that you guys need to look out. Watch how this someone played and if possible learn from this someone."

"Is perhaps this someone is a good player?" The main setter, Kageyama asked out of his curiosity.

"You can say so. Whatever is you have to watch her. Am I clear?

"HAII" they all said.

"Coach!! Who is this someone? " Curious Tangerine, Hinata asked.

"Hmm even if I tell you, you not gonna know who this person so just wait. Okay enough with the question, now go back to your practice"

"HAII"

"Ne Kageyama, why your eyes look so glimmer? It looks scary"
"BOKE HINATA BOKE what do you mean"
"Since coach Ukai told about the person that we have to watch, your face looked light"
"If coach told us to watch and learn from someone, that's mean the person must be a very good player at volleyball. I can't wait to go and meet them.
"Them? Isn't the person only one person?
"Boke! We will meet a pro player from other school too. I can't wait for it.
"Oh, you're right. Kageyama, let's do our quick attack many time so we will win many games."
"Of course "

At Shiratorizawa, the volleyboys team had a meeting after practiced. Coach Washijou wanted to told them something about the training camp.

"This training camp is important. You guys can have a many practice match, do a new skills and build your strength. Let me remind you, even if this is a practice match, I don't want you to loss and take the game serious. Am I clear? " Coach Washijou hates loss even if it's a practice match. He also always thinks that strength is the most important thing to win the game.

"HAII"

"There's one more thing that I need to tell you guys. I heard there some pro school that join this training camp. And this one player's school that I need you guys to watch for is joining. If you have a change, try to practice and learn with her "

"Her? The person is a girl? " Goshiki, the will be soon ace asked.

"Yes, she is a girl. Even so, you guys shouldn't look down with her gender. She is a very professional and skillful player I ever met in the high school tournament. She caught my eyes even before her enter the high school. You all might not know her because she not famous like our ace, Ushijima." Coach Washijou looked at the latter.

"But I can say, she is better player than our ace" this made the latter wide eyed. The other player's jaw dropped when they heard what the coach said. They felt shocked not because they didn't believe that there's some other powerful volleyball player than Ushiwaka, but they shocked cause their coach never told them something straight to the point about this. Its always an encouraged to told the ace to work hard because there are more player that are more difficult to defeat he will meet.

"Don't feel offended about what I told you. My point is she is really a good player in volleyball so I want you all to grab this change to practice and learn with her. Do I clear?"

"HAII"

"You guys can go home now"

"Yes coach. Thank you for today"

"Ushijima-san.. " Goshiki called his senpai
"Ohhh~ our soon to be ace, what do you want from our ace~" Tendou asked the letter with rhythm.
"I think I know the person that the coach said" This made all the players attention paid to him.
"Don't talk nonsense. Coach said we don't know her. " the setter, Shirabu said with a tired face.
"Really~ you know her, What's her name then?" Tendou asked with a with a sly smile.
"Er, I don't know her name" Goshiki shamefaced
"BWAKEKEKKEKEE that's mean you not know her" Tendou laughed hysterically.
"But I heard Coach Washijou and Saitou sensei conversation yesterday.They talked about her" The boy told them.
"What the coach said about her" Ushijima asked. He was being silence since the coach said the girl is better than him. He felt little offended but not to much.
"I just heard a little thing. They said that she is a monster on the court"

YUHUUU READER-CHANNNNN,
HOW IS IT? I HOPE ITS GETTING BETTER. I'LL DO BETTER AFTER THIS. PLEASE STAY WITH ME.

IF THERE'S SOME INCORRECT GRAMMAR PLEASE TELL ME, ILL CHANGE IT.

THANKYOU FOR READING THIS. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENTS
。^‿^。