chapter 3

First hit, fourth hit, twentieth hit.

BAM the ender dragon exploded.

The familiar sense of coldness seeped through his clothes, and he was vacuumed into a pitch black abyss.

"Fuck"

An army of ants suddenly bursted into his limbs and started pounding his flesh from the inside. He badly wanted to tear his flesh off. He kicked and punched and threw himself about but to no avail, he was still suspended in the void.

It was a confusing mess. The scorching cold was intensifying in his limbs, but a gradual warmth was at rest on his chest. little by little as time passed in that excruciating pain, that warmth eventually grew to his neck and pierced his brain.

...

A sense of comfort dosed over him.

The ants slowly eased, the pounding slowly melted and he was once again at peace.

Words appeared before him.

"You are alive"

"Alike all else with you, within and without. Take breath in this new dream and walk its lands as if you are seperate entities. Respawn, have a body again and begin this new dream."

"Wake up"

Just after seeing those last words, a bright light suddenly flashed rendering wilbur blind. He quickly closed his eyes.

...

"AND SUBSCRIBE!" a loud voice rang directly in his ears.

He opened his eyes in alarm, to see himself facing a screen.

"HAHAHA-" A shrilling noise pierced his eardrums.

He quickly took off his headphones for fear of rupturing his eardrums. He looked around, and saw the flashing text of byes in the screen's right and his minecraft home in the other. He took a deep breath before moving his vocals.

...

"Bye chat" he said to the empty space

...

"Hahah let's see who else is live...tututututt..ah!"

"Im sending you all to phil's, ok?"

...

"Ok bye!"

He smiled at the empty space before slamming the end stream button.

.
Authors note:

I tried my best to make the novel as existencial as i can, but i really am just pulling shit off my ass.

Sorry for the rough language hahah

But if you end up reading this up to here, then. Thank you so much for reading through my novel! I've been watching a lot of minecraft recently and the idea was just burning my hands. Anyways! I hope you have a wonderful day/noon/night~