Chapter 6: Contract

Chapter 6: Contract

Psyche Acre P.O.V.

Wearing a floral empire dress, I am now sitting in a chair having a tea with a man who's staring on me for almost five minutes and haven't yet talking or just giving a glimpse to the cake and tea. Bahagya ko pang naikukunot ang aking kilay dahil sa inis habang umiinom ng green tea. Ano bang problema ng lalaking to at parang hindi maalis ang tingin sa akin? Ibinaba ko ang tasa ng tsaa at tumingin sakanya.

"Are you full your grace? You haven't take a sip on the tea even just a slice of cake." Mukhang nabalik naman ito sa wisyo dahil sa sinabi ko.

"Nah, I'm full." Kung ganon ano ba sadya ng lalaking to? Is he up on something? Mukhang tinawag nito ang Butler niya mula sa malayo. He's holding an imperial casket, he bows his head, a minute he open it. At ang loob non ay isang black perfume.

"This is a token of apology for what I did earlier, but I'm not sorry for what have you done to your people in the dawn. If ever I'm not there, are you planning to mass murder your own people even inoccent kids?" Napatingin ako sa kutsara ng maalala ang takot na nakita ko sa mata ng mga tao. Lalo na sa mga pamilyang iyon na alas-tres palang ng umaga ay nagkakayod na. I took a sip on my tea, its still Luna's fault for hiring some corrupt levies.

"Alright, I'll make some actions. However, I can't accept the perfume as a token of apology." Ani ko, I look at his eyes directly. I know he's pure, at ang mga paratang ko sakanya kanina ay hindi totoo.

"Why don't you accept it?" I wipe the filt in the corner of my lips using a clean cloth.

"Because I don't like it." Pinagdadasal ko talagang wag niya akong patikimin ng apoy niya. Why am I even triggering him?! Pero imbes na magalit ito ay nakangisi pa ito na parang hindi makapaniwala.

"As you see, the 776th foundation day is near and will be held after two weeks." Seryosong napatingin ako sakanya, this happened on the plot! A festival will be held on that day and a great banquet prepared at the night in the palace. On that day! The princess is obliged to choose among the Duke. Which she took a like to be the next king by doing a ceremonial practice.

On the book, magkakaroon ng alitan sa dalawa sila Nikostratos and Duke Vermin. And also that day, manggugulo si Luna. Solanna approach her but Luna slap her face for an instant. Then the whole people requested for her punishment assault. But the king suggested to throw her to the land of culprits. Then she will create a terrorism. Well, I don't want to suffer that so I won't do reckless things at makipagkaibigan nalang kay Solanna. She's approachable and friendly, she want Luna to be her friend. Yon ang nakasaaad sa librong 'Hear of Czarina'

"I came here to inform you that I am appointed to look after you." He said.

"Its an honor but I am no in danger to look by a Duke." Anang ko, I am now tapping the table with my forefinger while making some conversions with him. He's a bit serious and its kinda intimidating. Who appointed him to look after me? Why would a Duke look after me? Wala ito sa libro nong nabasa ko.

I saw him grin, "It seems you misunderstood me, I'm here to look by your actions, I have no intentions to protect you. Who knows you'll make some plans to hurt the princesss." Right, why would he protect the woman that always antagonize their life.

"No need to look by my actions, I won't do something to the princess, so you can leave now freely." Naiinis na talaga ako sa mata nitong kanina pa ako kinikilatis.