0 |Prologue

"Boss, are you seriously gonna take her in ?"
The men in suit stare down at you as his mens question his decision.

His eyes met your mine, who's gaze at him with rages.

"Why not ? I mean look at those eyes and tell me, this kid doesn't got potential?"
Smoked came out his mouth, he exhale his lasted cigarettes. His eyes still met yours.

"But.. how are we gonna raise her ?" Another of his mens stated worries.

"Are you saying I ain't good dad ?" He twisted his head lightly to his mens.

"No. Boss but-"

"Shut it. I'm taking this kid with me." He exclaim.
he on his knees pulling his other hand to take you in his arms.

before that you take out a knife in your pocket and slip his cheeks.

Shocked was written on his faces, he can sense how deep the cut was. But yet he didn't do anything, he was still in disbelief. His mens rush toward him, harshly grabbing handful of your hairs and your wrist pushing you onto grounds.

"Enough. Who's told you fucker to moves?" He snapped at the mens how rough they were handled you.

"She's a fucking kid. Treat her gentle than this."
His mens immediately let's go of you while you groaned in pain. You hissed at the pain around your wrist.

"Kid, you coming with me. Neither you like or nah. " he exclaimed. You didn't respond, all you did was harden your glance.

"I'm definitely picking the right one." He chuckles.