Chapter 3:

Aftermaths

After the accident. you took over the crews but it's didn't lasted long due to one of the mens your old men trusted. Betrayed you and the rests of the crews.

Half the crews were kills and some escaped,
You were one of them.

years later...

You now sitting on a bench by trains. You were soak in sweats from running. The people you stole moneys from. Thugs and rich peoples.

'Why can't they just let it go? I mean you are rich.'

Your thoughts was interrupted when a guy in suit sat beside you. You won't lie this guy is attractive but you not getting your kidneys sells tonight.

You can hear him fixing his clothes.

"Miss. do you have a minute ?"
He asked. You lifted a brow at him.

"I'd like to give you a great opportunity-"

"No. I am not interested." You replied nonchalant.

"I'd like to give you a opportunity to wi-" He's startled when a knife was at his throat.

"No. I don't believe in Jesus, if he was real. My life won't be like. And I came from an atheists household so get lost." You threatened him.

"Miss. Let me explain myself first." He begged.

"Why would I? If you got money in suitcase. Would I just take it from you or threaten you for it? " as you tease him while pushing the knife closer his throat.

"Or worst...like killing you."

"Miss. Please let me explain-"

"Na-na-nah. Who's give you permission to speak ?" Your month curved into smirk.

"Miss. Please let me explain myself first."

You gave him once last look as you put your knife in your pocket.He cleared his throat

"as I say I'd like you an opportunity to earned some money."

"By how ?"

"By playing a game with me." He respond with a smile.

"Look dude. Are you some kind of freak like to prey on little girl for your pervert pleasure?"
He turned red as he squeezed his eyes shut.

"Miss. No, it's not like that."

"Then what ?"

He smile as he open his suitcase revealing thousand of dollars and blue and red card. Your brows snapped together.

"Ddakji"

"Huh? A what now?"

"Ddakji. You can earn money by playing ddakji with me. Each time you win, I'll give you 100,000 won." He explained

"What happened if I lose?"

"You pay me back the same amount."

As you soon you hear that. You immediately stood up.

"Miss?" He called out.

You were about to walk away when his hand gripped on your wrist.

"Miss. Where you going ?"

"Look dude, you really came up to me and ask me to play a game by telling me that I can win some money then say 'oh yea, if I also win then you've give me money back too.' "  You snickered at him.

"I'm leaving bye." You feel he tightening his grips.

"Miss. I'm not done explaining."

"If you can't pay me back the same amount, you can pay me with your body." 'Yup, I'm leaving.' You thought

"Look men. I don't swing that way."You stared at him with disgusted. exaggerative the word mens.

His face flushed "I- that's not what I meant."

You raise a brow at his flustered.

"I mean. You can pay 100,000 won per slap."

You scoffed at him. " you're into kinky shit? Slapping people for 100,000 won. What're you sadistic?"

His squeeze his eyes shut as his face turned crimson once again. Trying to relaxing his face.

'I didn't get payed enough for this.'

Counting the money, you earn from playing the game. As the men beside you gathered his stuff. The game wasn't difficult, it just required strength which is something you don't lack.

"Miss. You're quite good at this." He stated

"You can earn money by playing those kind of games." He added. You stare at him.

"No, thanks you." He pull out a business card.  'It's look like a ps4...' You thought. Staring at the card wile he stood up.

"Miss y/n.." Your eyes went round.

"You stolen money from rich mens today, didn't you ?" He glance down at you.

"Name, Kim y/n. 24 years old. You were abandoned at 12 years old."

"Reasons was you were too different from your older siblings." He explained stared into your eyes.

"Then you were adopted by china gang leader who lived in gangnam-gu."

"Living with him till you were 20. The accident happened, after that you took over gangs but failed."

"Which results to you moving from gangnam-gu to live in Ssangmun-dong. You currently own 36 million won to loan and bank loans 12 million won." He finished with a smile on his face.

You stood up grabbing his collar and shock him back and forth.

"How the fuck You know this ?" Your eyes burned with raged. Tightening your griped.

He handed the card again. You let go of him, snatching the card from him. You turned the card over and over to see anything on it.

You only see numbers and the logo. You turn to him but you didn't see him. You search around the station to found him. Yet there's no sign of him.

'What's in the horror movie is this shit ?'

Author note 📝:

Y/n as purely based on my oc. I've difficult time decision as she supposed a oc or a reader. So I just write everything in her pov but as our pov. That why it say you and not she.