Chapter 4:

places.

You glancing at ceiling, contemplating if you should call the men. You get startled when Suddenly waters drip on your forehead.

"Jesus! That's scared me."

The door of you opened, startled you even more.

"The fuck !"

"Stop yelling. You idiot." Your roommate complaint to you with his hand inside his shirt.

"What ya want ?" Your brows snapped together. As you get out your bed.

"The rains. Does it leak into your room?"
He asked looking up at the ceiling which answered his question.

"Guess, it's did..." he sigh out. Heading to the kitchen. You followed beside. He sat down on the chairs. You also did the same.

"You're not going to sleep ?" You asked

"How can I ? When it's dripping wets on my damn face." He groaned.

"........you wish you could say the same to the woman's you slept huh?" You grinned at him. He groan even louder as he glare at you.

"Those woman's don't make noises like this. Didn't they ? So you make it yourself." You grinned even widen. His mouth snapped shut.

"God, you're so annoying." You let out a chuckle.

As you both sat in silence. The sound of rain continues as well as the water dripping inside a bucket.

Your thoughts wondering back to the times you and the old men would spend moments like this watching TV or watching the rains fell from your apartment.

Oh, how you missed those moments.

"Hey." You let out.

"What ?"

You pause your mouth. 'Should I tell him ?'

"Nothing buddy. I'll go to sleep now." You got up heading to your room.

"What? While it's still raining?" You nodded .

You stare at the card as you process to taking your phone out and dialed the number.

"Hello?" The voice of the men you met at the train answer.

"Ah. Yes, hello." You replied.

"I was giving this card by this weird men." Silence.

"Would you like to participate in the game?"

"Yes. Duh, if I not. Why would I call you ?" Silence again.

"If you would want to participate in the game. State your name and birthdate."

......

You were told to wait at the front gate of park. You begin to thinking the worst scenarios could happen to you. 'It's not like I'm getting kidnap.'

A grey white van pulled in front of you. The window rolled down. Revealing a men cover in pink suit completely.

'I am totally not letting myself get kidnaped by a men in pink suit.' 'My father would definitely be disappointed in me......wait-I don't have a da-'

"Miss y/n ?"

"Yes. That's me."

"Passwords."