Reunited: A Moment Alone

A/N: Sex. This part has the sex. 

Your POV,

The doors open and Sam Wilson looks at the three of us with an easy smile. "Hey guys,"

His smile falls as I step forward, face very serious, and I cut off his following words. "-No," I tell him. voice a little cracked and rumbly from Steve's tongue in my mouth.

"What?" My friend asks, confused as I push him back till he is no longer in the elevator. I slam my finger on the 'close door' button.

"Friends don't cock block friends, Sam," I tell him, enjoying the shock in his face as the doors shut in his face, and I can hear his laughter on the other side when the steel slides shut. When I turn around, both my boys are so hotly amused it isn't even funny. Steve's usual straight posture is broken by his tucked head, tender blue eyes are alight with humor, and a cute rakish smile looking at me through his eyelashes and his bottom lip is stuck in his teeth when he chuckles. I'm sure he kinda likes knowing that I want him so bad I am willing to tell Sam to get lost.

Bucky has his head tilted back, causal and smooth, his smile sultry and subtle behind the heat in his gaze. His neck stretches, sensually moving as he swallows; his rough stubble is thick and flexes with the push of his tongue against his mouth, slick muscle licking and tracing his lips. As his eyes hug my curves and his obviously too tight pants remind me how much I miss feeling him inside me. Not just emotionally but physically. The brunette leans gracefully toward the panel, pressing a floor other than the ground floor. I look up at him with a question on my face.

"They gave us a room. We haven't been too much because you had to stay in the lab." He explains. Steve is back behind me, hot body warming the length of me as his hands feel the swell of my hips and his mouth descends on against my neck. Fuck does he feel good. I close my eyes, focused on the rough scrape of his fingers pushing the soft fabric into me and the heat of his tongue on my skin. Bucky slips out of the elevator first, and Steve picks me, all the way up, again, arms wrapped around me as I laugh softly against his lips. He keeps kissing me, the curtain of my hair around up. I don't wrap my legs around him because I will either ruin the dress or show the whole world my ass as the dress rides up. Bucky opens the door, and Steve bends slightly, so I don't hit my head as he pulls me inside. Dropping me to the floor the blonde gets to work devouring my mouth again.

I groan and pull away from the hungry Captain. "Wait, Wait..." I pant. "Gotta take my dress off; I don't wanna get all wet and sweaty and have to put the same clothes back on to go to dinner."

Bucky groans. "We are still gonna go?" He asks a gentle touch of my thighs makes me shiver as he pulls my dress off over my head. It has a zipper but he doesn't have the patience to find it.

"Bucky Barnes, you have..." I check my phone, fumbling a little, " 2 hours to get me off, and Steve is here to help; I think you can safely assume our night has some time for personal fun and public fun."

The brunette laughs gently with a growl. "Are you saying I can fuck you in the restaurant bathroom for public fun?" I can't tell if he is joking; usually, I could feel in him if that sentence was meant with humor or heat, but I can't right now and that leaves me feeling lost. Instead, I just shuck off my underwear and shove Bucky's pants down.

"Bucky. Please shut up and show me how much you love me because I can't feel it anymore and it scares me." Oh god, I didn't mean to say that much; I didn't mean to tell him that. But it is the truth and we haven't been alone for days since we were fighting for Steve's life and then he was yelling at me so I need to feel them. His face falls, all joking falling away from him as he closes the distance between him and me.