Struggling to Relax

A/N: Here is a bunch of plot and feels that made it's way into the porn. How did that get there...

*******

Your POV

I wake up in the middle of the night. I have to use the restroom, but I am also tangled in the pile of super soldier that is pretty attractive so I struggle to just go back to sleep and ignore it. I can't, I sigh softly to myself and pull my leg gently out of Bucky's grasp the brunette's hand settling into Steve's waist gently and calmly. I pet his hand before leaving it. Stretching slowly and slipping out of bed in the dark. I pee quickly and head back to bed, The moon is bright and I don't need to turn on the light to navigate back to the bright light square with two sleeping figures. I am concerned when I get there though, Bucky has flopped away from Steve, onto his back on the other side of the bed, his flesh hand is tightly closed and his breath is coming fast and hard. He doesn't look happy. I reach over Steve and place my hand on the center of his chest, fingertips brushing the cool chill of his dog tags on hot skin. He stops moving immediately.

Steve's hands are on me suddenly. "What are you doing?" He asks, sleepily looking between me and Bucky, pulling me gently away from the other supersoldier.

"No. Look" Steve looks at Bucky, as I push back over him. Bucky's breath is coming fast again until I my hand lands on him, his stomach this time, but it doesn't seem to matter. My hand settles on the super soldier's skin and he calms. My touch immediately melts the tension from his muscles and body calming him and he shakes a little head moving side to side before settling and breathing even and regular. "His nightmare...It stops when I touch him."

"Huh..." The blonde remarks. I can feel doubt sweep over him, but the blonde doesn't stop me when I climb over him and lay my body over the brunette's. I am gentle as I climb, not to pinch or push or crush him, not to jostle or wake him, but also not to lose contact. I lay myself down, all my skin on all of his and let my face lay on his calm chest. I know neither of them has a problem with my weight, they are super soldiers and I've fallen asleep on them both enough to know this is no problem for him.

Instead, I just smile softly and nuzzle against him. Steve settles in to join us, I think I can feel a slight hint of nervousness from him as I close my eyes.

*****

Bucky's POV.

The nightmares come and go. Ultimately, I end up back on the beach. Y/N is sunning herself, sleeping face down on a blanket in the sand, from the shine on her skin I know she is covered in sunscreen and so I can leave her be, but I stare instead. Smooth and soft. I settle in next to her. I like this dream, this beach. I look out over the water and Steve is swimming in the water. God, it would be nice to dive in and swim with him. The sun is hot but not so overly warm that my skin ever becomes unpleasant. There is no chill from my arm either. I don't go in the water though. Something tells me I need to stay on the beach, I need to stay on the sand, warm and safe and so I do.

I lose track of time, but eventually, my dream melts into the morning. There is weight over my body. I groan softly. Steve probably had to hold me down again. I thought it had been a good night honestly, only a couple of times I felt a nightmare the rest I was at the beach with the punk and our girl. Guess not. I crack my eyes open to find to my horror it isn't Steve on top of me, but our Dreamgirl. Sprawled out asleep I feel my heartbeat race. Well fucking A it's a good thing I didn't have a nightmare, I could have killed her. Steve is asleep next to us. I reach out quietly and vindictively flicking his ear hard. Steve may have been an only child, but I had not been.

Steve wakes with a start of the sting. Hand shooting up to cover his ear. "Ow" he growls sleepily cracking an eye open at me. I pull an exaggerated face, pushing my eyes to the sleeping women on my chest, mouthing at the blonde. What the fuck?