Copyright Notice

🚫 COPYRIGHT

© viyona_evans

All rights reserved. This book may not be reproduced or used in any manner.

________________

⚠ WARNING

Mature Content Smut Swearing/Cussing, use of foul language. 

If you're not comfortable with these things, avoid to read.

________________

🛑 DISCLAIMER

⚜ The story is based on my imagination. It's has no intention to hurt anyone's feeling, sexuality, religion etc. The character traits doesn't represent the original people. Take the story into fictional manner only.

⚜ This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events and incidents are either the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual people, dead or alive, or actual events are purely coincidental.

⚜  I don't own the photos, gifs, video used in the story. The credit goes to Pinterest and Instagram. Though, I indeed edited few graphics when it requires, but the pics are all from somewhere I found.

❗ I do not own BTS. Their behaviors in this book do not reflect their actions in real life.

❗ English is not my first language. So, there is grammatical, spelling mistakes ahead.

________________

This story is in the form of P.O.V. it may confuse to some people but it will also help you to understand the character more deeply.

 Some parts of the story may upset you, please do not spread any hate to the characters or the story itself, thank you.

________________

Feel free to comment and vote on the chapters, I really like reading them.

Please show you support!

Have fun reading! ❤