10

The zombies and Plants were still fighting and everything was already nearly destroyed on the zombies side.

Crazy Dave and Peashooter went behind the zombies base near a cliff.

Peashooter: Dave we honestly don't really know what to do, if we don't win this war we wont see each other anymore.

Crazy Dave: I know Peashooter but I don't know anything to help us win this unless..

Peashooter: Unless? Unless what?

Crazy Dave got up and picked out something from his pocket.

Seeds. There were seeds inside of Crazy Dave's pocket, but these weren't normal seeds these were special ones.
The seeds glow with a rainbow color.

Peashooter: Wait what are you gonna do with those?

Crazy Dave: You'll see soon enough, Peashooter.

Crazy Dave put the seeds back into his pocket and ran somewhere to a corner near the battlefield.

Peashooter went back to where Sunflower was and met up with her.
Peashooter started a quick plan on to attack the zombies, Sunflower agreed with him and followed Peashooter.

They both went where Crazy Dave was and it seemed like he was planting something.

Peashooter: Crazy Dave me and Sunflower made up a plan to attack the zombies with our specials.

Crazy Dave shook his head signaling no.

Crazy Dave: No, that wont be necessary.

Sunflower and Peashooter looked at each other confused.

Sunflower: But don't we need to fight or we lose?

Crazy Dave: I don't want you all to fight we just need to go for the strongest and we will win.

Peashooter: So who is the strongest-

*Rumble*
The ground began to shake as if there was an earthquake.
Crazy Dave backed away from his seed he planted on a pot and grabbed Sunflower and Peashooters hand and ran away.

Sunflower: WAIT WHAT'S  HAPPENING?!

Crazy Dave let go of Peashooter and Sunflowers hand, he led them far away from the pot.
The pot was growing bigger and bigger, then the leafs started popping out.

Peashooter: Crazy Dave what did you put in those seeds?

Crazy Dave: Lets just say I mixed some seeds.

Finally the ground stopped shaking and the plant was alive.
It was.... Giant Sized Pea?
Everyone looked at it zombies were shocked and plants too.