Part: 6 I hate the feeling of Love

"Is this the way you treat your guest?" He asked and I came on the earth back.

"No, this is the special treatment for the uninvited guest like you." I said curtly.

He shook his head. "You're unbelievable."

"Am I unbelievable? Seriously? You're following me like a ghost and you're saying I'm unbelievable." I chided him and rolled my eyes.

"Oh, God! Don't start again." He said, irritated.

"If I'm irritating you so much, then why did you come here? Did I invite you? No, right?" I asked, raising my brows.

"If you don't shut your mouth, then I'll make you shut up in my way and you know my way very well, Butterfly." He warned me and my mouth remained open in shock.

I gave him a sullen look. "Come inside, the special uninvited guest." I invited him.

He chuckled and stepped inside. I closed the door. He settled down on the sofa.

"Do you want something to drink or eat?" I asked, putting my anger on the side.

"I want you." I looked at him in shock. He chuckled and said, "I want water."

I shook my head and went to bring water.

I came back with a glass of water. I stumbled on the table and the glass of water fell over him. I balanced myself by grasping his broad shoulders. My hair came over my face. He moved my hair away from my face, brushing my face with his rough fingers and I shivered with his touch and our proximity accelerated my heartbeat. He gently tucked my hair behind my ears. For a few minutes, we got lost in each other intense eyes.

I stood straight, saying, "sorry."

"You should walk properly, butterfly." He said and started opening his black shirt.

I widened my eyes in shock and freaked out. "What are you doing?"

"My shirt is wet, I'm removing it." He grinned at me and I frowned at him.

"Go out and remove it." I shouted at him.

"No, I'll remove here only because I don't take orders, I give orders." I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms across my chest.

"I don't take anybody's orders either. I'm going. Do whatever you want to. Remove your shirt or get fully naked, I don't care." I turned to walk but he stopped me by grasping my wrist.

"Leave my hand." I shrieked, scratching his arm with the nails of my other hand but he didn't leave my hand.

I sneered at him. He is opening the buttons of his shirt with his other hand. I closed my eyes and he laughed evilly. He is Devil.

After a few minutes, he left my hand. I opened my eyes and found him standing in front of me. I gasped as I saw his muscular physique and his broad chest and shoulder. He has six packs abs. I'm not a fan of the boys who have six packs abs but after seeing his six packs abs, I'm clean bold. He's fucking hot. Seriously my mouth became watery seeing his body and I forgot everything. I really felt like touching him and kissing him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why you're thinking like this for him?" My mind scolded me.

What I should do he's so damn hot. Why he has to be so handsome and hot? Why he is Dom, why he is not a normal man?

"Do you like what you're seeing, butterfly?" He asked me, bringing me back to the earth.

Fuck! I'm eating his body through my eyes shamelessly, standing in front of him.