1

┌──────────⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────┐
MYSTIC FALLS
└──────────⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────┘

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ESTELLA LET OUT A SIGH AS SHE PASSED BY A SIGN, A SIGN THAT READ 'MYSTIC FALLS'. It was still quite early in the evening however the sun had set, darkness filling the space where the clouds and sun once were. Music blasted from the radio as Estella tapped her foot to the beat.

She was interrupted when a loud ringing came from her phone, on the seat next to her. As she looked down she took notice of the contact that popped up on the screen. "Hello Marcel," She began annoyedly, not hiding the sarcasm that laced her voice. Putting her phone on speaker, she carelessly tossed it back down onto the seat beside her.

"Hello Stella, miss you too," he replied in the same tone, "You coming home any time soon? Go t a little witch just dying to see you."

"Tell D I'll be back in a few days, I'm just on a little road trip at the moment," She replied with a sincere tone, before it changed to a slightly amused one, "Don't miss me too much," Before he got a chance to respond, she reached over and ended the call.

After a few more minutes of aimless driving around the small town, she noticed a small bar called the Mystic Grill located on her left, and thats exactly what she needed. A drink. Estella pulled into one of parking spaces in front of the building and grabbed her bag and jacket, before making her way towards the door. She could feel the cool air biting at the exposed skin of her legs as she pulled her jacket over her shoulders. For a summer evening, the air was especially cold.

As she walked past the threshold, a flow of warm air washed past her face, the room stuffy from the amount of people that crowded in the small area. Making her way to the bar, she sat on a high stool and placed her bag on the counter in front of her.

"Bourbon please," she said to one of the bartenders, who sent her a warm smile in response. He had fair blonde hair and his name tag read 'Matt'.

"I'm gonna need to see some ID please," he told her as he looked her over, she definitely didn't look 21. The Parker sent him a fake sincere smile as she reached into her bag, retrieving her fake ID that she had gotten a few months ago. She had got it  after countless times of being denied service for alcohol, despite being well over the age limit.

His eyes once again observed her as he reached out and took the ID from his hand, but unsurprisingly it looked completely real. The bartender handed it back as he went off to get her drink from the other end of the bar. 

The brunette placed her elbows on the counter, leaning her weight on her hands. Her vibrant blue eyes remained fixed onto the glossy surface in front of her, as her enhanced hearing picked up on all the chatter around the room. IT was then she picked up on something else. She could sense something or someone magical nearby. The magic was old and strong, something she hadn't felt before and it intrigued her.

Turning to her right, she took notice of a man sitting beside her. He was nursing his own drink of bourbon, his gaze now meeting hers. Suddenly she understood where that magic was coming from; one of the originals. The original hybrid.

"Your a new face," he acknowledged, as his eyes roamed around her body shamelessly. Her brunette hair was sitting on her shoulders in neat waves, her blue eyes were vibrant but held a lingering coldness behind them. An array of silver rings littered across her dainty fingers, silver earrings scattered over her ears, a simple chain necklace with a small pendant on show.