2

┌──────────⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────┐
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
└──────────⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────┘

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A day ago, Hayley and Estella had arrived back in New Orleans. Hayley was back at the hotel that they had booked, curtsey of Marcel's credit card, whilst Estella was sat in Rousseau's waiting to see if a certain vampire would make his appearance. As if on cue, she felt the familiar feeling of vampire magic lingering in the air beside  her.

"Marcel," She acknowledged, spinning round on her seat to face him.

"Estella can I get you a drink?" He asked as he grabbed a bottle from behind the bar and poured himself a glass of bourbon.

"I'm good, but while we're at it lets just skip all the small talk and get down to what I really want," Estella retorted. In reality the thought of drinking alcohol didn't appeal to her at the moment. She was unsure why but she felt nauseous at the mere thought of consuming it. The prospect of it confused her, she was a werewolf, she hadn't been sick since the days he triggered her curse.

"Always so blunt," he tutted teasingly.

" D is still at the church?" She asked carelessly. Not even seconds later the vampire had grabbed her arm lightly and pulled her into the corner of the bar away from prying eyes. The bar was mostly littered with his Vampires, well the few daywalkers in his inner circle, but even they weren't trust worthy in his eyes when it came to Davina.

There were also quite a few of the french quarter witches that worked in the bar.  "You can't say that so loud, what if the witches heard?"

"Then I would kill them and we could all be on our merry way."

Marcel sent her a snide smile as he held up his arm and gestured towards the exit. Estella followed the vampire to the door and into the busy streets of New Orleans. Music blasted from all directions, the streets filled with people from all different places, tourists and locals alike. Before she took another step she could feel the sensation of eyes lingering on her. Glancing over her shoulder, she saw a couple of Marcel's day walkers stalking behind them.

An amused chuckle left her lips as she raised an eyebrow almost challengingly "Really Marcel? You're going to have your day walkers follow me around like little lost puppies all day?"

The vampire fawned innocence as he sent a nod to Diego, one of his more trusted lackeys, who started to retreat at Marcel's instruction. The others doing the same not long after. "Don't take it personally Stella, they're just looking out for me."

"Well tell your vampires the next time I see them looking out for you when I'm around they might do so without the benefit of a heart, maybe a head if I'm feeling poetic." She mused emphasising the words 'looking out'.

The threatening shift in her voice and the look in her eyes when she spoke of committing murder was disturbing to say the least. "Hey you know the rules, no hurting my guys," he reminded her sternly but only received a raise of an eyebrow in return.

The brunette looked across the street and a saw a lone day walker who hadn't left watching them from a distance. She turned to face Marcel as she slightly flicked her wrist, ultimately snapping the lone day walkers neck.

Marcel let out a slight grumble under his breath as Parker girl started to make her way across the road to St.Annes Church. The vampire knew she was right, he couldn't enforce his rules on Estella, the girl was better a friend than an enemy and Marcel knew that for sure. But no matter how much they bickered and argued, Marcel knew she would never hurt Davina and the little witch adored her.