THIS WEDDING IS START OF HELL

BTS POV

Today we all got to know that dad have been dating his secretary for last 1&1/2 year and now he's gonna marry her this weekend and she has two daughters. Although We don't want this marriage to happen but still We all said yes bcuz we know the consequences for saying no to dad's decision. So here we are sitting in a restaurant waiting for them...

Yoongi: Why the fuck I even agreed. I just want to go home and sleep.

Jimin: I am with yoongi hyung this time.

Taehyung: I am telling u I will never accept them as my mother and sisters.

Jin: we also won't tae..

Namjoon: dad did u told her about ur another work?
Dad: nope.. Not yet...

J-hope:What dad. What if she leaves us after knowing the truth?

Jimin: and what if she is a spy?

Tae: and what if she is a gold digger?

Dad: she is NOT and we will never let them know about our work simple.

Jk: simple my foot dad u seriously think they wouldn't know. Truth will come out one day.

Dad: mind ur language son.

We were talking among ourselves when we saw two figures entering the restaurant one was Mrs. Song and other was a girl around 13-14 yrs age. We looked at dad and he was smiling like an idiot damn he's so into love. But we find something odd dad said she has two daughters but here is only one with her. We shrugged of th thought and stood up in respect and dad went to her....

Dad: hey honey*hugs her*

Mrs. Song: hey baby*hugs back*

Then they parted away and dad went towards the girl..

Dad: u must me minji right*smile*

Minji: yes I am Lee Minji Mr Kim *cute smile*

Dad: oh u know me? *smile*

Minji: yes mom told me about while coming here*cute smile*

Her smile is so cute. We want to pinch her cheeks.....

Dad: okay but where is y/n?

Maybe the nameof other daughter....

Minji: unnie is coming on her bike she will be here soon..

Dad: okay come sit and meet my boys. Boys introduce urself....

Then we introduced ourselves
(A/n: I am not gonna write the intro part again..... U already know who is whoooooo)

Mrs. Song: hello kids u already know me but let me introduce myself again..
Hi i am SONG HAE SUN and I am ur father's girlfriend*smile*.

We also fake smiled....

Minji: hello I am Lee minji and I am 14 yrs old*cute smile*

She is seriously so cuteeeeee.....

Then we all were talking when we again noticed a figure coming towards us and we saw a girl coming in our direction. She bowed to dad and said..

??: sorry for being late. I am Lee y/n *cold*

So she is her other daughter.

Dad: oh no problem dear. I am Kim Gong Yoo ur mother's bf and these are my sons. Boys introduce urself..

We again introduced ourselves in our cold voices but when she introduced herself in more cold voice than us we were shocked but managed to not show any reaction. Then we started eating dinner. After eating dad and Mrs. Song announced their marriage and asked if we all have any objections we all said No except y/n she was busy on her phone so dad asked her again. She looked a bit taken aback by the question but after looking at everyone she said No. Then we all went to home with minji & Mrs. Song as dad asked all of them to stay with us tonight but y/n refused so these two r here only. But we were also shocked when y/n called her mom Mrs. Song.we shrugged of the thought & went to our meeting room.....