I HATE YOU

Y/n pov

She was LEE JOO YOUNG...

I was a bit taken back to see her here. Her face shows nothing but panic and fear while her eyes were darting continuously on a thing that was in middle girl hand. It was clips(computer wires clips)

Her face and body full of bruises while her shirt a little bit tored

Her face and body full of bruises while her shirt a little bit tored. I barged in & shoved the head of one girl Into the wall and slapped another one causing her to fall on ground & then grabbed the middle one's neck.

?? 1 : y-yah l-leave m-me.

Me: she was saying the same to you. Did u do it?

?? 1: i-i-

Me: well I'll do

Then I also shoved her into wall & she became unconscious. Then I bent down to LJY level and called her.

Me: Lee joo young.

LJY: L-leave m-me p-please I'll d-do e-everyrhing you w-will s-say p-please don't b-beat m-me. P-please don't t-tie me w-with t-this p-please.

She was crying badly then she fainted. I stretched her hand then turned myself around and put all her body weight onto mine's (piggy back) then took her to infirmary & laid her on the bed. Nurse was in bathroom as I can hear her humming songs from there. After 2 mins she came and her face colours vanished after seeing LJY.

Nurse: omy joo young ah. What happened to her? *she started tearing*

Me: may I know ur relationship with her?

Nurse: I'm her aunt. *she said while treating her*

Me: she was being bullied in bathroom.

Nurse: what? But she knows how to fight really well.

Me: idk. She looks traumatized.

After hearing me she stopped on her tracks.

Nurse: T-Traumatized. We're those people using clips?

Me: yeah.

She finished her bandaging and all & turned to me while clasping my hands into hers.

Nurse: Thank you. Thank you so much for saving her. I am really so grateful to you. *smile*

Me: its fine.

Nurse: are you joo young's friend?

Me: Well no. We are seatmates.

Nurse: oh okay.

Me: can I leave now.

Nurse: ah yes. Sorry to keep u waiting.

While going back I took a last glance at her & went to cafetaria. I searched for minji first but she was nowhere to be seen so I went to our table directly.