NEW SIDE....

IU pov

Ring ringggg-

Me: shut up 🤐 you damn thing.

I looked up to see clock and it reads 6:45 am. Getting up from my bed lazily I directly went to bathroom and did my morning routine.

(She look so beautiful❤❤❤❤)

Then I went to baekhyun oppa's room..

*knock knock*

BH oppa: whooooo*sleepy voice*

Me: it's me oppa. Wake up.

BH oppa: let me sleep..

Me: I will but i just want to say that i am going to wake y/n uppppp---

*door opens*

BH oppa: Not w/o me.

Me: let's go then * smile*

BH oppa: oh yeah. I can't wait to wake her up.*wide smile*

Then we went to their room and stood in front of the door.

Me: U ready oppa?

BH oppa: yesssss.

We took out our phone & started video recording & then went in to see y/n ieee sleeping peacefully while cuddling with yunsol oppa..

Me: aigoo. I am so jealous..

BH oppa: me. Next time I will cuddle with her...

I just sticked my tongue out to him..

Me: y/nieee baby wake up.

I said and then we waited for her reply with stars in our eyes because we know what gonna happen in next 3 sec...

1
.
.
.

2
.
.
.

3
.
.
.

And here it's gonna come..

Y/n : leut mwe sweep please euonnie.*baby + sleepy voice*

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. An arrow 🏹 of her cute voice shoot in my heart. I looked beside me to see oppa with same love expression on his face.

Actually to listen to this voice of her is really really rare. She only speaks like this when she gets full good sleep which she gets only while cuddling. Cuddles are like drug to her. She can't sleep w/o cuddling and especially because of her past. She feels lonely, cold and scared to sleep alone. At first she used to cuddle with minji but as they both grow up they both need to study sometimes late till night so mrs. Song Or now mrs.
Kim gave them separate rooms. She often gets nightmares while sleeping. So most of the times we would take her to our houses for sleep but then we have to shift because of mafia work and she was left alone.