< C H A P T E R N I N E >

~Ameliah's POV~

Itt's been about four months now since I've been seeing Hoseok. These last four months have been filled with countless nights on the phone together, dates, and just popping in on one another randomly. We've both given and recieved oral sex, but that's as far as we've gone. I'm on my way to the skating rink since I haven't been in a while. Hoseok had to go on a business trip for about two weeks so I haven't seen him in what feels like forever. I haven't seen Talia or Ms. Ella as much either... I should go see them. I had gotten a new job about a month ago, so things have been hetic and packed with work.

I walk into the skating rink, smiling at one of the employees. I walk to her office, knocking. She says a 'come in', making me open the door. I smile at her, seeing her jaw drop. "Look what the cat brought in... Where the FUCK have you been?! I haven't seen you in so long!" She jumps up, hugging me tightly. I hug her back, smiling. "Sorry, love. Life got in the way a little bit. With this new job I've been telling you about, things have been hectic at work." She nods, smiling, "I remember you mentioning getting a new job. Congrats, babe! I'm happy for you." I smiled, mumbling a 'thank you'. She smirks, poking my rib, "How are things going with Hoseok?" I smiled, sitting down on a chair. "Better than ever! We go on dates often, talk on the phone every day... He's so understanding and sweet... I really like him." She squeals, gushing over the two of you. "Awww that's amazing. When's the last time you two have seen each other?" "About two weeks ago. He went on a business trip, but he should be home in three days." She nods. "And when's the last time you've had sex?" She smirks, wiggling her eyebrows. I laugh, shaking my head. "We actually haven't had sex yet.. I mean we give head, but that's the farthest we've went."

She rolls her eyes, "Ameliah, why haven't you given it up yet?!" I looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "The fuck you mean? HE'S the only who won't let it happen. I've asked mutiple times an each time, it's the same answer. He just doesn't want to rush things." Her eyes widen, "He's the one holding it off? I thought he would've bent you over somewhere already... that's interesting..." I nod in agreement, sighing. "I don't know how much longer I could hold off though... God, he is so fucking fine." I bit my lip, making her giggle. "He is attractive... So, have either of you popped the question?" I pouted a bit, shaking my head. "No, but if he doesn't say anything soon, I'm planning on doing it when he gets back. I miss him" She rubs my arm, sighing, "Poor Ameliah misses her boy toy" She teases, making me smack her arm. "Shut up... I just miss him holding me and the long night talks... Plus I haven't heard from him today..." She nods slowly, smiling. I look at her, "What?" "Nothing, I just... I'm so happy that you found someone good for you.." She paused, making me tense up. Please, don't bring him up... "Have you told Hoseok? You know, about.. him?" I sighed. There she goes.. I shook my head, crossing my legs. "No...I haven't found the courage to tell him... It's.. It can be a lot to process for him.." She nods in agreement, pouting a bit. "I understand... take your time with it, but he should know eventually." She whispers the last part, not wanting to trigger me. I nod, "You're right, he does... I'll tell him in person." She grabs my hand, holding it. "You are better where you are... I am beyond proud of you for stepping away from that hideous man..." She had teary eyes with a sad smile, making me look away. "You're gonna make me cry, don't do that."  She chuckles, pulling her hands away, wiping her tears. "You righ, you right. No crying" She giggles, smiling weakly.

I stood up, sighing. "I'm gonna go skate and think. I'll pop back in before I leave." She nods, patting my shoulder. I walk to the skate racks, grabbing my size. I head closer to the rink, but stop dead in my tracks. No... There's no way.. I drop my skates, booking it towards him. He smiles, opening his arms. I run faster, my eyes tearing up. I jump, wrapping my body around him, feeling him hold me tight and close. "Holy shit... When did you get here?! You should've told me, I would've been at the airport!" He chuckles, pulling back a bit. I lean down kissing him. God, I missed him. He returns the kiss, smiling into it. "You aren't supposed to be here yet..." He reaches up, wiping the tear I didn't care enough to notice that slipped. He smiles, "I got done early, so I came home... I missed you, princess." I hug him tightly, closing my eyes. "I missed you... It felt like years went by.." He chuckles, nodding. "I'm free for the next week, so we can make up the time." He mumbles, rubbing my back. I sighed, running my hand through his hair, holding him close. We stood there like this for a few minutes before I got done. "I'm sorry, I'm probably heavy" He cups my cheek, shaking his head. "You weren't... I missed your touch" He kissed my forehead. I smiled, pulling back a bit. He clears his throat, handing me a bouquet of flowers. "For you, beautiful." I smiled, taking them. "Thank you, baby." He froze, making me pause. "What?" He smiled the biggest he ever has, hugging me. "You've never called me that before." Oh shit, he's right..