< C H A P T E R E L E V E N >

(mature content later on. During Hoseok's POV)

~Ameliah's POV~

My heart swelled, my eyes tearing up. My emotions were on a rollarcoaster. First, it was relief. Next, it was satisfaction. Then, it was love. The way this man treats me was the best I have ever been treated by any human. He shows it in the way he speaks to me, the way he acts around me, and more. No... I didn't love him.. I'm in love with him. I squeezed his hand, letting out a shaky breath. "You have treated me the best I've ever been my entire life in just the matter of 5 months... You mean so much to me and it feels great to be able to say so... I love you so much, baby." His eyes sparkled with light tears swelling up. He smiles, rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb. "I love you more, princess... I would do anything for you.." He whispers, kissing the back of my hand gently. He pauses, sighing. "Ameliah... will you be my girlfriend?" He looks up at me, smiling weakly. I nod, not really trusting my voice. We both stood up, hugging each other tightly. He rubs my back, taking a deep breath. "God, I love you." I kissed his cheek, slowly pulling away.

"I love you too." I wiped his cheek, seeing a few tears rolling down. I smiled, rubbing his cheek. We sit down, I picked my glass up, downing all of it in one go. He chuckles, making me look at him. "I needed it to bring the nerves down a bit... I was so fucking nervous." I grabbed the wine bottle, but his hand stops mine. He fills me glass up half way, doing the same for his. He sets it back in the bucket, looking at me. I took a sip or two before sighing. "You know, I almost said it earlier.. Not once, but twice." He raised an eyebrow, taking a sip. "When?" "The first time was when we were in bed and I kept staring at you... the second time was when I was leaving." He thinks back, nodding. "That makes sense now" I smiled softly, twirling my glass around a bit. "What's on your mind, baby?" I look up, "Hm?" He sets his glass down. "You're thinking... what is it?" I sighed, setting mine down as well. "Nothing too serious... I was just thinking about you and how the whole situation has taken a negative effect on your image as the owner of HOPE Entertainment.." I mumble. He grabs my hand again, smiling. "I honestly don't give two fucks... As long as you're safe and you're okay, then I am more than fine... I'll get things worked out, but me beating that fucker is not your fault, none of it was.. I would do it a million more times, as long as you're safe." He looks me in the eyes, rubbing the back of my hand. I nodded slowly, making him smile weakly.

The waiter approaches, setting our food done. He sets down a note beside my plate. "The gentleman at the bar across the room asked for me to relay this note. He bowed, quickly leaving. I pick it up, reading it. My heart dropped as I stare at the paper.

Be careful at home tonight.

I look up and at the bar, meeting his gaze. He mouths, "Don't go alone." He winks, getting up and leaving. Hoseok snatches the paper from my hand, reading it. He looks at the empty bar and sighs. "He's fucking lucky I didn't see him or he'd be dead right about now." I sigh, "Let's not ruin this night... Your steak is getting cold, baby." "Ameliah, are you seriously-" "Please... not right now" I mumble. He sighs, closing his eyes, whispering a 'fine'. "Keep the paper... It's evidence." He looks at me hesitantly before tucking it into his pocket. We sat there in silence, eating quietly. When we finished, the waiter return and asked if we wanted dessert, but we declined. He stands up, sticking his hand out. I grab it, holding my purse. We walk up front, hand in hand. The waiter states the prices, making me flinch slightly. He hands him his card, not questioning the price. We walk to the car quietly, making me almost feel bad. He still proceeds to open and close the door for me before we head to the apartment complex. We make it there safely. We head inside, standing on the elevator. "Can we check my apartment first?" He looks at me for minute before nodding. "But I walk in first, got it?" I nod, pressing the button.