twenty-four | mood swings

Part III - Mood Swings

We halted in front of the elevator, "I'll be right back."

Lana gave me a quick nod, before heading to the far end of the room, where our friends were sat.

I swiftly hurry over to the elevator after telling my friends I was leaving and see no sign of Lana where I had left her. My heart raced and panic sprang in my chest.

I couldn't help but be concerned about her. Even though the effects of cocaine are short-lived.

"I'm right here," she said behind me as I searched for her.

I heave a breath of relief and turn around to face her. "Alright, come on."

"Your place or mine?" Lana inquires as I call for the elevator.

"Yours."

11:52 p.m.

Lana caressed my thigh the entire way to her flat after getting into the cab. I still get a jolt of electricity every time she lays her hands on me, but it hurts knowing she was merely horny because of the coke.

She was having trouble unlocking her apartment door as soon as we arrived.

"Let me," I respond, moving her hands away from the door and unlocking it.

Lana shut the door behind us and yanked her top off and tossed it on the far end of her couch as soon as we walked in.

she wastes no time

"Are you gonna keep standing there?" Lana inquires as she approaches the kitchen.

I put my purse on the table by the door and walk over to where she was standing in the kitchen. I noticed her grab a flask from her purse and roll the lid off gently.

"That's enough," I reply, snatching the flask from her fingers just as she takes a sip.

She licks her lips as she turns to face me, her lace bra barely concealing her breasts and her lean abs on full display.

She took a few steps closer to me before reaching up and fiddling with the straps on my back.

"Are you still going to resist me?" Her scent filled my nostrils as she whispered in my ear. "I know you want me just as much as I want you."

Before she lingered above my lips with her mouth slightly parted, I felt her lips brush against my jawline. The sound of Lana's stilettos echoed throughout the room as she suddenly turned around and headed towards her bed.

I followed her to her bed, where she was sprawled on top of it, her arm resting on her head and her legs dangling off the bed. My gaze was drawn to her bedside table. Small coke baggies, a small gold plated coke spoon, and a flask, were placed on top of it.

"Do you have any gatorade?" Before entering the kitchen, I inquire.

"Lana?" After she doesn't answer, I call a little louder.

silence.

I walk back over to the bedroom and see her in the same position as before, unmoving, so I dashed over to the bed.

"Lana!" I exclaim as I shake her body, my pulse racing and my mind rushing to the worst-case scenario.

After a couple of shakes off Lana's shoulders, she hums, "Hm."

"Jesus Christ," I sigh. "Never do that again," I say as I force her to sit up.

"Do what?" As she fought to keep her eyes open, she asks in a perplexing manner. "Sleep?"