Chapter 7

3rd person POV

Samon: YOU... sure, have your way. But be assured that I will have my way.

Warden Momoko: I believe that is not going to happen. From now on Okina is to take full charge of the treatment of inmate number 15.

Samon: WHAT?

Warden Momoko: Also, you will no longer be allowed to come near 15 without another supervisor around. Now, I believe I made myself clear, right?

Okina: It sure took a while. Honestly, that monkey can be a bit psychotic at times. Maybe a psychic evaluation should be...

Warden Momoko: Now is not the time. Shall we talk in a more private place? There is something important we must discuss.

Okina: Of course.

Okina and the warden went outside, leaving Jyugo alone to stare up at the ceiling.

Okina: What is it warden Hyakushiki? I am guessing you may have found out more about the people behind the boy's abductors?

Warden Momoko: Somewhat yes, but that is not why I am here. Through a few careful inspections, we have recently found out that there have been several people to enter the prison unauthorized or that have presented themselves as Nanba employees.

Okina: What? That is impossible! For something like that to happen, they would need to first have a great insight on the prison just to get here, but to infiltrate unnoticed...

Warden Momoko: It would imply that someone higher up is eighter giving away information or is the mastermind behind it all. Both could be true since it seems that several other inmates have disappeared without a trace over the years.

Okina: Well that.................

Jyugo:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Warden Momoko: What the...

Okina: ...oh no...