chapter 2: the surface world

the next day Zilla did his routine and then headed off to the area where the light came from. when he arrived there was a giant hole in the roof when he jumped up to the hole and began to fall, or rise honestly hollow earth logic is weird. as Zilla traveled through the hole he saw glowing blue fire and a long crack carved through the wall, almost like an ax mark.

meanwhile, monarch was in a panic, Godzilla and kong were fighting a giant robotic Godzilla, and news of Zilla began to spread. the fight between the mecha and two kaiju raged on resulting in the death of the mech. Godzilla and kong decided to end their war and return to their lives when suddenly a green light erupted from the tunnel and a cloud of smoke exploded into the air. both Godzilla and kong stared into the smoke cloud as a green light pulsed from the cloud. a creature jumped from the cloud and climbed a building and let out a vicious roar from atop the tower. Godzilla had watched in shock. he had thought the Zilla species had died off due to the human military, but this one was different. this one had his own atomic powers. Zilla observed the area to see kong and another creature he did not know of, Zilla leaped at kong but was stopped by Godzilla, Godzilla roared at Zilla and then Zilla's instincts knew immediately who this was. he landed on the ground and stared at Godzilla. Zilla then bowed now knowing this was the king. Godzilla spoke to Zilla telling him to come with.

Godzilla and Zilla left the ruined city and dived into the deep and cold ocean. monarch followed their each and every move documenting everything. sir the titan profile for Zilla is finished says one of the monarch researchers. perfect said the lead professor give it here now. yes sir said the researcher.

TITANUS JIRA (Zilla)

abilities: swift agile movements to avoid and attack enemies, an atomic breath projectile, claws pack a serious punch, the tail is incredibly strong

features: a roar is similar to Godzilla's roar with some minor differences, its body is built slimmer than Godzilla so it is more agile and possibly better with physical combat depending on circumstance. the titan is commonly mistaken for a mutated iguana based on Nick Tatopoulos's research from 1998 but it is now known as a real titan. the creature can reproduce asexually (without a mate) and lay 100 eggs, with a mate it may lay more eggs but that is unknown at the time.

signed: professor brian

thankyou very much professor hopefully we can learn more about this, Zilla titan and why it's here said the lead professor

meanwhile, Godzilla wondered similar things, how is this one alive? how did it survive the humans? and how did it find me? But Zilla was having no troubles at all. he was the happiest he had ever been, actually swimming in a large body of water and seeing all these new things. eventually Godzilla and Zilla surfaced on an island inhabited with more titans of the more fragile type, zilla was in shock to see all these other monsters. Godzilla looked down at zilla and told him: this is an island filled with different titans unknown to humans its been lots of work watching all them and patrolling the world, so I leave this job to you now, and then he left.

sorry this chapter took a while (to the 2 people who care) but I have been busy with school and stuff. if you have any suggestions let me know. and hopefully the next chapter will be out soon