chapter 3: monster island

Godzilla and Zilla explored this island finding a variety of exotic life and new titans never discovered by humans before until now that is because Monarch was following close behind documenting literally everything they see. some of these new titans included an ankylosaurus-looking one that the researchers decided to call anguirus, a giant lobster who was then named ebirah, Zilla got along with ebirah quite well, a t-rex like titan who is named gorosaurus, and in the distance a large bee-like nest. but before Zilla could look at Godzilla again he had gone.

Zilla had begun to explore the island and for some reason every titan he came across looked scared or hurt, but when they saw Zilla they looked joyful or relieved. in the center of the island was a massive volcano that was smoking and possibly active. there was an entrance into the volcano which was big enough to fit Godzilla, almost like a door without the actual door part. he walked inside and began to look around. there were three large pools of lava all three were different colors. one was blue, one was purple, and one was green. on the walls beside each pool, there was a carving. above the blue was Godzilla in the water shooting his atomic breath in the air. above the purple pool was a Godzilla shooting beams from its back tail and mouth in what looked like an underground cave. and above the green pool was a Zilla, shooting his atomic breath from atop the volcano into the sky. from what Zilla could understand, there were three Godzilla's and one of them was him.

Zilla decided to climb to the top of the volcano to get a better look at the island. he then remembered the carving of him and decided to test what would happen. he charged up his atomic breath and shot it through the clouds illuminating the sky with a bright green light. every single monster had looked up at the volcano and saw Zilla shooting his beam. when Zilla looked back down at the island and the monsters around him, all the monsters bowed down, they bowed to the new king of the island. 

Godzilla from miles upon miles away had seen the light and knew Zilla had claimed the island. just as Godzilla had planned. within the giant bee nest, however, all the giant wasp inhabitants were angry, because after over 20 long years their rein had just ended. Zilla went down from the volcano and asked why they were bowing and they responded that he was now the island's king and that his job was to protect the island and keep everything in check. Zilla was surprised yet very excited. he didn't know how to rule an island he could hunt and fight, but keeping an island in order was something entirely different. but after some thought Zilla realized that's why Godzilla brought him here, so he would have to figure out what to do and how to do it, and something that kept crossing his mind is what was in the giant nest (keep in mind Zilla has never seen a bee, wasp, or their nest's which is why he's curious) but whatever it was he did thought it was probably friendly. but at the time this was really none of his concern. he started asking around how life was on the island, most answers said: *horrible! our old ruler was so cruel* this not only bothered Zilla but it confused him. who ruled the island before? and why were they cruel? but instead of continuing to ask he decided that everyone should eat. so he did what he did best, HUNTED. but not on the island, in the water for fish. after he returned everyone had already decided that Zilla was better than them...

island backstory: 

(it's not a chapter because I want this chapter to be loooooooooooooong) 

the original Zilla was king of the island before the 1998 events. things were good. all the monsters that could fend against others or just a place to have a home. this Zilla was a female. it was rare for a Zilla to be a female because the mate to Zillas was always the komodithrax. female Zillas can breed with themselves they just need a safe nest. and ever since the wasps moved to the island it had been a constant battle, to feed, and care for the island. she decided to put the strongest monster temporarily in charge while she went to find a safe nest. that strongest monster was gorosaurus, and yes Goro did do well holding off the wasps, this Zilla never came back. even though she was supposed to after a few months. those few months went well until the wasps finally overpowered them and then they took over the island. the wasps barely even cared for the island, they just took all the food for themselves and gave the island the scraps. life on the island was terrible for over 20 years until Zilla arrived. 

but now, the wasps... there not to happy you see. infact from within their nest all of the wasps and the queen were planning their comeback, now they needed to battle for the island and its materials. the queen wasp knew this wouldn't be easy but she did have a plan. a plan that has been well thought out and discussed (they are wasp's so by well thought out that means they came up with something in 30 minutes) soon the queen would unleash her plan but she needed to wait for the right time.

after a week Zilla had gotten the hang of the whole leading the island thing. three times a day he and other monsters that could swim went hunting for fish while monsters who cant swim harvested giant fruits or a large amount of small fruit.in the morning and at night Zilla would patrol the island and swim around it twice before sleeping, and he would of course make sure everything was now peaceful. but Zilla was still confused. what was in the giant nest, and why wouldn't any monsters go near it. zilla decided to investigate the giant nest, obviously he had no idea what he was getting into......

HEY! I know for the few people who care I finally made chapter three after like a month or two I dunno. this chapter is not only hinting at things that may come in future sequel books but I'll let you find some of those secrets 

(comment here if you found any of the secrets)

a secret that I have to reveal and probably no body knows about is the fact that this book is inspired by the script for the actual sequel to the 1998 movie. in the script the surviving Zilla makes its way to an island where it lays eggs (of course our Zilla is a boy so that wont happen) but in the script the monster villain are giant wasp's that took over the island. there were actually supposed to be 3 Zilla movies, YEAH THREE. though the thirds script was never even started so for book two I'll have to start clean though I do have a faint idea on what to do.

hope you enjoyed this chapter expect the next one in like a month (SORRY)

if you have any suggestions for future chapters or books just comment here

and just so you have a brief idea of next chapter it will probably introduce the human characters of this story (though I'm planning for more monster mayhem then human stupidity) and I get the chapters arent that long I'm still working on my writing and story telling, but I'm doing my best. i would totally appreciate a follow or for you to add this to your library (I still don't know how wattpad really works so I hope that's right)

I guess see you next time