Chapter 30

(STEVE POV)
I leant down and kissed y/n again. Soft and slow at first until she slipped her tongue into my mouth. One of her small hands traveled up the side of my neck and into my hair. Gripping it making me moan.

She smiled against my lips and her hands slipped into my robe travelling along my chest. I could feel myself getting hard as I knew y/n was going to take control. She was ridiculously hot when she took charge. I reach down and pull the strings of her robe.

y/n took a step back and let the robe fall from her shoulders slowly revealing her lacy red underwear.

I couldn't stop my eyes from studying her whole body. She was a goddess. The way her hair fell down her shoulders. Her skin so soft and smooth looking. I was already hard by looking at her. She walked over to me slowly tugging my robe letting it fall beside hers. She trailed her hands down my chest with an innocent look gleaming in her eyes. She was so hot.

"I love you" I whisper, my eyes fluttering shut in pleasure as her nails drag along my skin.

y/n leans up to my ear. Her hot breath fanning my neck sending my mind into a frenzy. She wraps her hand around my neck and I place mine on her waist.

"Do you want me to make love to you Steve?" she asks softly. I nod slowly avoiding eye contact. But she tilts my head up. "Words". "Yes...yes I do".

She smirks and kisses me. Pushing her tongue into my mouth taking dominance. y/n pushes me towards the bed and shoves me back onto it.

I look up at her with pure lust and adoration.

She stands at the edge of the bed in between my legs looking down at me with a powerful gaze.

She slowly removes her underwear making my cock feel even more restricted in my boxers. She then removes her bra revealing her gorgeous breasts.

My eyes light up at the sight of her naked body standing over me. She climbs on top of me straddling my hips. y/n leans down and our lips attach once again. My hands travel up her bare sides all long her back and she moans into my mouth making my hips buck up. She starts to kiss down my jaw to my chest. My head falls back into the pillow in pleasure as she works with her tongue brilliantly.

Then y/n starts to trail her tongue in patterns on my abdomen making me groan. I realise she's spelling I love you and I moan even louder. I softly pull her up to my face. Our eyes lock and we're both panting.

"I fucking love you so much" I say and she smiles.

"I love you too Steve" she replies.

It's my turn to leave my mark down her soft neck. Her eyes shut and she smiles in pleasure. Her hand slips into my boxers and starts moving up and down my length making me groan. I nip her neck gently.

My grip tightens on her small waist and she pulls my hard member out of my pants. y/n pulls her head away and looks straight into my eyes as she lowers herself down onto me. We both moan and curse each other's names in pleasure. y/n waits a minute giving us both a chance to catch our breaths.

She places my palms on my chest to stabilise herself and starts to rock against my hips slowly. I moan and my grip becomes bruising on her skin but she doesn't seem to care. Quiet the opposite actually.

Her pace is slow but not too slow. It wasn't just sex it was meaningful. I looked up at her through hooded eyes. She threw all her hair over to one side of her neck as she grinds on my pulsating cock. The sight of her just doing that makes me twitch inside of her.

She moans and clenches around me. She was close too. y/n quickened her pace, we're both now screaming in pleasure. A slight smile on her face.

"I'm gonna...." I try to say but can't form the words.

She looks down at me and nods.

We both reach our highs. My head flying back as I call her name. She collapses onto my chest gently pecking my skin with her lips affectionately.

We both sit in silence catching our breaths.

After a couple of minutes she looks up at me her hair falling messily onto her face that was glistening with sweat. I grab her jaw and pull her up for a sloppy kiss before saying "Your so fucking hot when your the boss". This makes her giggle embarrassed.

(Y/N POV)
Steve looks down at me with pure love in his eyes and it makes my stomach flutter with butterflies.

I move to get up to go to the toilet but Steve grips my hips shaking his head. I give him a confused look.

He pulls up his boxers then scoops me up in his arms carrying me into the bathroom kissing my forehead making me nuzzle into his chest.

He places me on the toilet and I shoo him away to go get my underwear and one of his shirts. He laughed at me bossing him around from the toilet.

I peed and washed all the sweat from my face. I find a basket of toiletries in the bathroom and grab a hair brush from it. I brush my hair and tie it in a bun.

Steve comes back in with my underwear and a light blue shirt of his. He tosses them too me and uses the toilet when I change. Even though I protested how gross it was. He claimed I did the same but I insisted I waited till he was gone to actually piss.

Steve rolled my eyes at me scolding him and throws me over his shoulder making me laugh.

"Steve! Put me down!" I giggle.

"Down? You wanna be put down?" he questions his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Steve don't...Steve don't don't" I try to warn.

He picks me up and properly flings me onto the bed screaming. I hit the soft mattress with a bounce and he's almost toppled over it laughter. I sit up on the bed and cross my arms like a toddler in a tantrum.

"I'm sorry....I'm sorry" he says between laughs. He walks over and jumps on top of me caging me under neath him. I look up at him with an annoyed look.

"You know I always loved that fiery look in your eyes it shows the strength you have inside of you" he says while dragging his thumb along my bottom lip.

"Your cute" I tease up at him pecking his lips.

Steve rolls off and me and lies with his hands behind his head. Watching me walk across the room in nothing but his shirt and underwear. I wink at him.

"Tony's a millionaire and he can spare a splash of cash for one of his good friends" I state smiling.

1211 words
Hello m'loves. 2 chapters once again. Had time on my hands today which is a rare occurrence. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I love y'all❤️🦋