N I N E T E E N

Jungkook's POV

I see the guy that I am not at all fond of hobbling out of the entrance with another unfamiliar friend of Y/n's hung to him.

I know that he isn't a bad guy. And he most definitely won't hurt Y/n in any way since they have known each other since forever.

But I just have a sudden tendency to be wary of him. Maybe I'm some what jealous?

As soon as he sees Y/n on the back of the bike, I knew I messed up.

I quickly drive away making sure that Y/n is securely behind me in her unconsious state.

|

As we got back home, Y/n finally wakes up and rubs her eyes, struggling to adjust her eyes to the dark and cold area.

"There she is" I laugh and get off my bike and stand next to her, supporting her figure from falling off since she looks dizzy.

"Jungkook?" She moves her leg over the bike so she is sitting on the side of it.

I smile and then wrap her arms around my neck then pick her up by the upper legs, trying my hardest to ignore her outfit. Mostly her skirt.

I carry her to the front door to which I open with great difficulty, then help her sit on the sofa to take off her shoes that seem to have been rubbing against her ankles slightly.

"I will go get some water for you so stay here, okay?"

She nods and I leave her there so I can get her some water from the kitchen.

"I don't want water, I want to dance" she whines and starts waving her hands, probably trying to dance to the songs replaying in her head from the bar.

"Baby, there isn't any music and you need water unless you want to feel horrible in the morning" I walk back over to her with the glass of water in hand.

"No!" She shouted and stands up to walk away but I hold her arm lightly so she stops.

"What about..." I think for a moment as she waits, half tempted to knock the glass of water out my hands.

"If you drink the water, I will dance with you" I smile and her face lights up.

"You will?!" She squeals and immediately grabs the glass from my hand.

"Only if you drink it" I point at the glass and she looks at it, almost changing into a mischievous grin.

She takes the tiniest sip and then places it back in my hand.

"You never said how much to drink" she giggles.

"You little-"

"You said you would dance!" She pulls me to the middle of the empty space between the living room and then kitchen, placing the water on the counter.

"You need to drink the water first!"

"I did" she just smiles again knowing full well what she did was sneaky.

I can't say no to a face like this. She looks so happy even if it is just the alcohol talking.

"Fine" I hold her waist and start swaying side to side with her arms around my neck loosely.

She steps onto my feet so that where I dance my steps, she follows.