第一章

Listening to music wasn't so bad was it?

I actually love music. That's why I loved to play piano..oh wait..loved? I still love.

My path of life should've been full of music and dancing.
Volumes and instruments.
People laughing and singing, playing music while eating or playing. Was that dream that hard? I don't even need to study for it! I simply liked music.

Lucky for me I had a supportive parents. They accepted and helped me but they got in an accident and got adopted. Never really affected me because this parents were so supportive too!and a brother..yea...everything was going great. Then, what happened? How I ended up in this situation? Why did it happen? Have my luck gone against me finally??

'hm? Why? What happened?what are you talking about?'

You know exactly what am I talking about.

What the hell are we doing In this what was called? Jujutsu somethin' somethin'? Well whatever! I wanna be outta here! How did I end up here!?

.
.
.

Right. Now I remember. It's all because of that excuse of a brother! I'm not really his brother...I was adopted, but that doesn't matter what matter is Him and his nosy personality! that we got here in this load of crap! Help people? Save people? Really!? What kind of bullcrap is that! I don't care or give two fucks about all this!
I just wanted to live peacefully! I already have two part time jobs to pay for grandpa..he's in hospital we should help him not people. Did they ever care or help you? Ugh...that naive asshole.

.
.
.
.
.

Now here.
Where yuji ate the disgusting finger. Gives me shivers to even talk about it.

"Under Jujutsu regulations, itadori yuji. I will exorcise you as a curse!" Me and yuji looking at him confused "exorcise?" I asked as yuji lifted his hands up in defence and said "Wait, I'm really okay!" He continued as the marks on his body disappeared "more importantly, you and I are both pretty beat up!" Yea. I didn't get beaten up u know why? Because it's none of my business. He can do whatever he wants for all I care. So, while they were fighting, I was watching from the back. Wasn't really surprised, yuji always brought trouble it's like they're friends.
"How about we go to the hospital to get treated?"

Were ever he walks there is a trouble or a problem. And somehow I always get involved, even tho I try to avoid it the best I can. Just like now. I was listening to music..how the hell did I end up behind him?

"Brother! Say something!" Yuji looked at me with pleading eyes as the dark blue haired guy looked at me confused "you are his brother? Why didn't you say anything or did anything when your brother here is obviously in trouble."

"Coz i don't care. And it's nothing new him being in trouble, it's a routine." He looked at me shocked "really?" I nodded "yes, really." Yuji's mood dropped visibly and clear.
I sighed and continued "because I know that he can take care of himself. I trust him. That's why I didn't say or do anything."  I can't believe I'm saying this.