Kai gives birth

VIDEO ON TOP 💗✨😵‍💫

TW:
-R@PE MENTIONS
-SEXUAL ASSAULT

WARNING:
-99.9% STUFF IN THE BOOK IS NOT IN THE STORY⚠️⚠️⚠️ I'M JUST ADDING STUFF THAT I REMEMBER AND KINDA REMAKING HIS LMAO!!

No one POV:

Kai was sitting on his head staring at the wall, bored as hell. His babies were kicking slightly and it was bothering him. He was 9 months pregnant with a bunch of babies from an "inappropriate" scene. (GUESS IT OUT!!)

"Stop kicking me babies.." He said shyly. "You been kicking me since yesterday"

Perhaps he was only 19 and never dumb so you cannot blame him. So dumb he was in jail. He never had a child so early. Kai came out as transgender at the age of 14. His family helped him with the money for the surgery and was very supportive!

He wanted kids but wanted to adopt when he's older like in his 30's. The kicking interrupted his thoughts as he secretly rolls his eyes in his mind. Blast! Kai looks down and sees water around his bed.

His water broke.

Panics filled his head as he slowly gets up, holding his sheets on the bed. "Dylan." He though. He walked over here holding his *eggplant* thru his pants. "Dylan, I-I'm giving birth!" He shouts. Dylan looks through the window with a straight face.

"It's 9 months alright since I r-" "Just help me!" Kai screams and cuts him off. "N-" Dylan thought before nodding "Alright.."

A/N: IN THE PRISON, THERE IS A DOOR BETWEEN SOME JAIL CELLS!! THIS IS A MADE-UP STORY!

Kai drops on the floor holding his leg in the air as Dylan walks over there. "A-ahh.." Kai says losing his breath. Dylan takes off his pants seeing his 5-inch *eggplant* and smirks. "Nice *eggplant*"

"Shut up..!" Kai mutters. Dylan puts 2 fingers in his (OKAY THAT'S IT I'M JUST GOING TO SAY DICK!) dick and Kai moans. He hides his face and Dylan goes faster. "Mmm!" Kai says grinning his teeth. Dylan giggles and Kai looks at him angrily also embarrassed.

"You're ready to push baby girl." He smirks. Kai hated him. On his first day of jail time, he came and... r@pe him... That's how he became pregnant and would never trust him again. "AGHH!" He screams but Dylan puts his hand on his mouth.

"Listen, be quiet mutt! We don't want any cop coming!" He says and Kai screams again. Dylan looks at him deadly and Kai nods. "MMM..!" Kai says holding his head back.

20 MINS LATER

The head hasn't even came yet and Kai was worrying. "I need this baby out before it dies!" He says crying slightly." "I know how the baby will come out." Dylan said while getting up. "What?!" Kai smiled.

Dylan stepped on his stomach hardly and it feels like he's being burned alive. "AHHHHHH! S-STOP PLEASE! IT BURNS!" The baby slides out clean burning kai's dick. Kai's dick stretches and Kai cries. "I'm going to my room to sleep, I won't help you mutt! Give birth yourself!" He laughs.

He walks out and Kai holds the bed. "GUARD!" He screams. "What-" A pink hair guy comes out with a police uniform. When he saw Kai giving birth he laughed. "That's what you get!" He giggles. Kai couldn't believe what he said and didn't say anything.

"I'm going to tell my boss you're being too loud!" He said laughing and leaves.

KAI POV:

The cop leaves and I had no other option but push. I held the bed and push rough. My baby slides out slightly and I panted. "NGHHH!" I push again and placed my head on the floor. I felt the babies head with both my hands and pushed again. "AKKKK!" I screamed crying. It burns but I continued.

The shoulders comes and I pull it out. It was a quiet baby and didn't cry. Tears of joy came as I held my first baby. The burning comes again and I place the baby on the bed. I wiped my sweat on my forehead and turn around so that my dick is facing and up my head is down.

I push again and luckily the babies body slides slightly. Half of the head was out and I stopped to rest. 5 mins turned into 20 and I couldn't push. I was about to give up until I heard running to my jail cell. "Don't stop!" He shouts and holds me. "Wha-" "Listen I'm the boss. I'm so sorry about that cop but I'll help you!" He says.

I was confused but didn't want him to leave. I nod and turn my dick towards him showing the baby already coming out. I push again and feel the baby coming out. It was calming until a rough pain in my stomach came and I pushed so hard I passed out. I didn't know what happened but then I felt a kiss and woke up.

I had the feeling to push again so I did. The boss realized and placed his warm hand on my dick. The feeling was so calm that I almost didn't realize I was pushing until I heard baby cries. He handed me my baby and looked at the other one. "2 girls" he laughs and I smile. He looked about 30 and I blushed.

For some reason I had always loved older men like my family. My mom is 48 and my dad is 60. Crazy right? But let's continue. "I know I just met you but I want you to be the kids dad.." I blush, waiting for another burning feeling to come. He blushed like a tomato and nodded. "I would like that.." He whispered.

A burning feeling came again and I pulled his shirt alarming him. He picks me up and places me on the toilet, my dick facing him and not the toilet. "FUCKKKK!" I scream as the last baby comes speeding fast. I decided to not look at my baby and focus on pushing. I pushed harder grinning my teeth and then I saw the boss's eyes wide.

"What..?" I asked. "The baby is black like me.." He cries after saying that. "That really means you belong as these kids father." I push again but it didn't move. "Looks like it's stuck." He says "This might hurt but it has to be done.." he warned me. He twists the head the other way and I scream from the uncomfortable feeling.

"Okay should I pull it or do you want to push a bit first?" He asks while pulling the hair out my face. "Push a bit.." I had no energy and just wanted to sleep. I pushed softly and he shakes his head. "Harder" "I-I cannot push..." He takes my hand and kisses it and then let's it go. "Do it for us." He cries.

I push as hard as I can until I felt the baby slide out of me. It was also a quiet baby and he held it. I sat on the floor and placed my head on his neck. "Great job baby.. you did a great job.." That was the last thing I heard before falling asleep.