Secretly bottom P2🌊👻🎃

I CANT! BRO I'M MAKING THIS GUY GIVE BIRTH IN THIS CHAPTER!

Months later.
After I met the guy, we went on dates and he is officially my boyfriend and now the twins are bigger than every— yes twins!

(Him right now)

We're planning to keep the gender a surprised and doing a homebirth. No midwife or anything!! I'm 7 months pregnant and couldn't be happier. Right now I'm at my family's house having fun. "I still cant believe you got pregnant bro" My brother said.

My boyfriend Noah rub my tummy and kissed my neck. He was super overprotective😅😳! My parents and sister were in the kitchen while me, my brother, and boyfriend were in the rooms. "I'm going to get a snack, be back in 10 mins!" She quickly said. "Babe can we sit, my back is hurting me.." "Of course."

We headed to the couch and I flopped. "Ugh, twins are annoying." I giggled. "Yeah.. so you know the names hmm?" Noah questioned me. "Yeah! Boy names are Ollie and Chris, girl names are Luna and Sofia, and unisex names are Addison and Alex!" We been planning names since I was 4 months pregnant!

"Alright so for now the names are Addison and Alex!" He laughed. Noah was always the funny one in the group. I rested my head on his chest as he rubbed my back. "I cant wait until these babies come out.." I excitedly said. "Me too babe." As he kissed my forehead.

2 MONTHS LATER! *8:42pm*

I'm 9 months pregnant and is a week over my due date. I been wanted these kids out. "Ugh..". My boyfriend was giving me a back massage. Man I'm so lucky to have him. I felt something warm on my pants and I realized my water broke. "Baby my water.. it broke.." I said softly. "Okay are you having contractions?"

Noah was super calm even though my water broke and I was about to have my babies! A rough pain was in my stomach. "I think like 20 mins apart— ugh!" He stopped and went to the bathroom. He came back with a bunch of stuff I think for my birth.

"Where do you want to give birth?" He asked calmly. "Kitchen.." I never seen or heard someone give birth in a kitchen so I thought of giving a try. "Weird place but okay!" He picked me up and placed me on the counter.

 "Weird place but okay!" He picked me up and placed me on the counter