15- I Confess

JENNIE

Lisa's now standing in front of me, here for our so called sessions. We literally just hang out and I tease her about her blessing.

"What do you want Lisa?" I asked her and she revealed her hands from her back.

"I got you this" She gave me the rose and I was actually surprised.

"Oh. Thank you Lisa. That's really.. sweet" I told her and she grinned.

She wants to say something.

"Jennie" I looked up as she called me.

"Yes Lisa Grande?" I straightened up.

"I have something to tell you" She was already blushing and her eyes darted everywhere.

Is this the eerily well composed Lisa I know?

"I.. this has never happened to me before, and I never thought it would... but... it did" She got out nervously and looked anywhere but at me.

"What is it? You're not leaving me right? I need you as my Oppa" I pushed her shoulder and she blushed even more.

"I.. l.. love you"

It felt like a whirlwind hit me at first and I couldn't react.

"What?"

She looked down nervously and rubbed her nape.

"I said... I love you Jennie Kim" She repeated, finally looking into my eyes.

I was about to give my reaction when the gates were thrown open and my parent's car drove in.

They exited the car elegantly with snobby looks on their face, reminding me of witches and wizards of Barbie descent.

They walked with their heads held up high, hand in hand with our butler following behind, head held high.

They managed to give us a tiny glance and made an 'hmph' sound before strutting into their house.

Lisa just looked stunned, though she said nothing.

"Let's go Oppa" I said nervously and grabbed her hand. She is MY Oppa.

"Jennie," My mom said shortly and hugged me lightly, blowing kisses near my ear and my Dad hugged me too.

"Lisa"

"Mr Julian"

"Lalisa"

"Ms Dara" Lisa clasped her hands together modestly and innocently and they nodded.

"We have good news" Dad said and mom sat on the sofa and crossed her legs.

"What could that be, Dad?" I asked dryly, reaching for Lisa's hand.

"We found you a person Jennie" He said proudly.

Lisa choked and like Flash, the butler whipped her a glass of water which she sipped quickly.

My parents started at her unmovingly and she froze.

"Sorry" She said shortly and they recovered.

"A driver, or bodyguard?" I asked and mom giggled like the richest bastard in the world. Well, not too far.

"A man, Jennie. A boyfriend" My held my shoulder and gestured in front of us dreamily.

"Yeah, right" I shrugged and Lisa looked worried.

"He's a handsome boy Jennie. You'll fall instantly" Dad went on and mom smiled into the distance.