Chapter 5.

Oh Luz. Are you joking?
Seriously, it's actually kind of nice!
Suit yourself.

"Amity, this is actually kind of nice!" Luz admired what Amity cooked as Amity was surprised. "Wait, what?" Amity just didn't understand what Luz spout of her mouth. "It's nice?" Amity said as Luz nodded her head.

"Except from the fact that you added too much salad cream, and you didn't the vegetables right, and part of the french toast of it was somehow burnt. But overall, it was kind of sweet." Luz looked into Amity and helped Amity to stand up because of her hand.

"Can you hold a plate at least?" Luz looked at her and Amity nodded. "Come on, I'm not as fragile as you think." Luz turned and was standing right in front of Amity and flicked her forehead. "Ow!" Amity said as Luz laughed. "You aren't as fragile, right Amity?" Luz laughed and kept on walking.

They both finally went to Ms.Greens table and dropped the food for her to taste-test. "What's this?" Ms.Greens looked at this and looked at both of them. Ms.Greens took a bite from the french toast, the salad and took the smoothie. "Luz, you made this huh! I'll give you +10!" Ms.Greens said as Amity frowned and looked at the floor.

"No. Amity did this by herself." Amity looked surprised and looked at Luz who smiled at her. Luz held Amity arm and showed Ms.Greens as she was surprised. "As you can see, she really did more than hard work. She deserves a good score. In fact, the best score." Luz dropped Amity's arm gently and Ms.Greens nodded.

"Alright. A complete 50/10." Ms.Greens said which made Amity bring out tears from her eyes, as Luz walked away. Luz folded her apron and walked out of the kitchen. Luz went to her locker and dropped her apron. Immediately she closed it, it started. Again.

"Shit! I thought I took my medicine!" Luz searched around her pockets and her medicine wasn't there. "Where is it!?" Luz looked for it as she ran immediately to the bathroom to cough out blood. She coughed out a lot like before, but worse. "Who could have thought that this was getting worse, huh?" Luz said as she cleaned her face and wiped off the blood from her mouth.

You doing alright Luz?
I'm having some cramps but it's gradually reducing.
Well that's alright.

Luz came out of the toilet and Amity ran to her. "Why did you leave?" Amity asked as Luz breathed in and out. "Someone was calling me, so I had to reply to the person." Luz said as Amity understood. "Um, Luz, t-tha-tha-" Amity was stuttering but Luz looked at her.

"If you want to thank me, do me a favor." Luz said as Amity nodded. "You've agreed to this, don't take it back." Amity nodded once again as Luz breathed in and out again. "Let's go on an outing on Saturday." Luz crossed her arms as Amity was confused. "What did you just say?" Amity asked as Luz repeated it, as she whispered it in her ear. "WHAT!?" Amity screamed as Luz told her to reduce her voice.

"You've agreed to it, you can't go back Amity. And besides, it's just one day and it's for some hours." Luz looked at her nails as Amity was just standing there, as her moth was completely opened, not understanding anything that was happening. "An outing?" Amity said as Luz nodded. "It's not like I have anything scheduled on Saturday, so I might as well just go." Amity thought in her mind as Luz smirked.

"You don't have anything scheduled on Saturday? You really don't have a job to do, don't you?" Luz laughed as Amity was blushing and angry. "Don't invade someone's personal space!" Amity screamed as Luz laughed. "Sorry, Miss Amity." Luz cleaned a tear and looked at Amity's hand.

"Is your hand becoming better?" Luz asked as Amity nodded. "I could have healed it by now, but I'm exhausted." Amity pouted as Luz yawned. "Be a lap pillow, would you?" Luz asked as Amity was blushing like crazy. "Do you know the nonsense you just spot out from your mouth just now!?" Amity screamed as Luz covered her ears.

"You're too loud. And please, I'm really tired Amity. You can at least pay me back for putting bandages on for you." Luz yawned as Amity held Luz's hand. "Hey, where are we going?" Luz said as Amity didn't say a word. Amity went outside and sat down under a tree and tapped her lap for Luz to put her head on.

"Wait, are you being serious?" Luz pointed at her as Amity looked away. "It's a way of treating you back, so at least accept it." Amity blushed a little as Luz scoffed and smiled. Luz lied down and put her head on Amity's lap and started sleeping immediately. Amity looked at her and saw she looked so beautiful as she was sleeping.

A part of Luz's hair fell to her face and Amity put it back, which made her rush her hand through her hair. "Wait, what am I doing!?" Amity thought in her mind. "But her hair is soft, and she smells like cinnamon and flowers." Amity continued as she was even enjoying it herself.

Some hours later...
Luz had finally woken up and looked at Amity who was looking at the sunset. "It's beautiful, right?" Luz asked as Amity was surprised and smiled. "Yeah, it is." Luz sighed as she stood up and started walking. "Wait! Where are you going to?" Amity asked as Luz looked at her and laughed a little. "Amity. You don't know a place called 'Home'?" Luz laughed as Amity understood.

"It's sad I can't enjoy this view with you Amity. I'll see you tomorrow." Luz waved at Amity as she walked away. "Probably." Luz muttered as she carried her bag and teleported back to her house. Immediately she did so, it started again. "Master!" A maid and butler exclaimed as they went to help Luz stand up. "Leave her be. At least next time, she'll not be careless." Alejandro was throwing Luz's medicine, up and down.

"You little rascal. You took the medicine?" Luz looked at him as Alejandro smirked. "When you're done with your little act, go meet mother. She's calling for you." Alejandro threw the medicine and the butler catched it. "Hey, please bring water." Luz said as the maid rushed to get water and immediately brought it.

The butler gave Luz the medicine and the water to drink. "Are you alright now, Master?" The maid said as Luz was able to stand but was still shaking. "Don't call me Master, just call me Luz alright? And I'm managing, so I'll go meet my mother. You two can go back to your original positions." Luz walked to her mother's office and knocked. "Come in." Luz opened as Luz greeted her.

"Welcome Back, Luz."