Chapter 35.

"ughhh" Luz woke up with pain.
"You're alright!" Amity exclaimed as Luz looked at her hands. She finally got to remember everything. "Amity?" Luz looked at her. "You're the one I should be saying that to. Are you alright?" Luz checked around her body.

"I'm fine Luz. Could you just help me about with casting heal?" Luz casted it and all the bruises were gone. "Amity Blight!" Odalia screamed a little because of how her throat was still paining her. Luz also casted heal on herself and she was feeling extremely better that she could even move around better.

Odalia opened the door with force and saw Luz on Amity's bed. "What is she still doing here?" Luz rolled her eyes. "That's now how to treat an adult, young lady!" Odalia screamed. "That's not how you also treat a guest too, Mrs Blight." Luz smiled at her as she clicked her tongue.

Odalia was about to land a slap on Amity's face but Luz held her hand. "Can I tell you something?" Luz's irises turned black. "Luz, your-" Luz looked at Amity. "Don't worry. I know what I'm doing." Luz said to Amity and looked at Odalia. "Just because you have a good status in the society doesn't mean you should treat your daughter like this as if you're "discipling" her. The way you treat her is very sickening and you should be in prison for child abuse." Luz squeezed her hand.

"Now, apologize to Amity." Luz said to Odalia as she kept on squeezing her hand. "I refuse!" Luz's eyes widened as she started laughing. "You can allow someone to apologize to you but you would refuse to apologize to someone?" Luz stopped laughing and continued her sentence. "What a stupid witch you are! You can at least do something for your daughter as a way of tell her sorry for all the terrible things you've done to her. Not even a stupid witch you are, you're a terrible mother." Luz let her hand go and held it once again but she was holding her wrist and Luz was pressing a vein that was on her arm.

"If you don't apologize to Amity in the next 3 seconds, I will drink your blood and eat your heart. I'll feed your body to a hyena and I'll make all of your family members apart from Amity watch you die as you get eaten and ripped to shreds." Luz smiled and looked at her, who was whining in pain. "Amity dear, I'm sorry for abusing you." Odalia didn't mean the apology because she knew very well that what she was doing to Amity was for her own good. Luz threw her on the ground and sighed. "I don't like hurting people at all." Luz sighed again sadly and healed Odalia.

"You're a wicked vampire, yet so caring." Amity said. "I know. Why do you think I'm usually angry when someone hurts you?" Amity looked away as Luz started smiling. "All done." Luz stood up and lied down on Amity's bed. "Don't you have a home to go to!?" Amity said. "Don't you need to take your mother to her room?" Luz said to Amity as she actually thought it was a good point.

Amity used a magic spell to carry Odalia to her room as Luz sighed. She removed her red tie, white blazer and black shoes so that she could get more comfortable and she arranged it orderly. "Today was such a tiring day." Luz said to herself as she sighed. Luz was calling Alejandro on the phone as he finally picked. "Alejandro, could you tell mother that I'm staying at a friend's house?" Luz asked. "I know it's Amity's house, right? Okay then." Alejandro agreed to do so and cut the call.

"Well that was simple and short."
Luz yawned as she looked outside and saw it was already dark. She saw the time on her phone was 8:05 and she yawned. She went to put her phone on charger. Luckily, James's phone was the same as Luz's phone but a different type but she was still able to use the charger. James gave her his charger so she stated charging her phone.

Luz sat down, and Amity came in. "Amity, do you mind if I crash over at your place?" Luz asked as Amity opened her eyes. Amity blurted "yes" as Luz snapped her finger and changed into her pajamas. Amity went to go take her bath and she wore her clothes and came out of the bathroom. She saw her bed and a futon that Luz was already arranging. "Where did you even-?" Amity asked.