Chapter 6.

"Thank you Mother." Luz bowed down and stood up immediately. "Sit." Luz's mother said as Luz sat down, clearing her throat.

"I hope you've been doing well in your studies?" Luz's mother looking at her paperwork, which needed to be settled. "Yes mother. I even wanted to remind you about the test." Luz looked at her as she dropped her paperwork and looked at her. "I saw that Alejandro took your medicine from you. Learn to be focused Luz." Luz mother said as Luz nodded.

"How is your health?" Luz's mother asked as Luz was surprised by the sudden question. "It's... getting worse somehow." Luz looked at the table as her mother sighed. "And also mother, I'm going on an outing with someone, so I wanted to ask for your permission." Luz held her hand tight as she wanted a good respond from her mother.

"You already know the answer." Her mother said as Luz sighed and looked at the table once again. "I didn't say no, Luz. It's only this once." Luz's eyes sparkled as she hugged her mother but Luz immediately sat down. Her mother casted a spell, which brought out a paper.

"That's your test. I'm giving you 6 minutes, and immediately the timer is up, submit." Her mother went back to her paperwork and Luz started immediately. The paper had questions of Mathematics and English, and it was only 50 questions. "Hm." Luz said as she looked at the question and breathed in and out.

Luz thought hard in her mind, looking at the clock, she saw it was only 2 minutes remaining and she was already at number 48. "Mother. I'm done." Luz gave the paper to her mother as she checked the answers. Each and every single one of them were correct. "You can go to bed now." Luz stood up and left the room.

"So, how did it go?" Alejandro said as Luz walked past him. "Don't talk to me." Luz went upstairs and sat down on her bed. "Oh, come on. It was just play." Alejandro teleported into Luz's room and sighed at her. "Don't you know the meaning of knocking?" Luz looked at him and yawned as Alejandro looked at Luz angrily. "And that play will make me die. And you know that if I die, you'll die along with me. So better be careful with the actions you perform." Luz stood up and stretched her body as Alejandro stomped his foot on the floor.

"That won't get you anywhere." Luz looked at him. "You're not even my older sister." Luz eyes were opened widely as she calmed down. "And if I didn't come here, you would have never existed." Luz yawned as she went to the bathroom and started changing her clothes. "Seriously, learn some manners and be grateful. I almost died for you, you know?" Alejandro was surprised by what she said.

"You aren't even alive." Alejandro sat on her bed as he yawned. "And so? Regardless, you should be grateful for what people do for you because you're just a little naive boy who doesn't know anything about the world." Luz came out of the bathroom and pointed at him. "If mother was at the brink of death, won't you find any possible way to save her? You should at least have pity on me." Luz lied down on her bed.

"As I am, I can kill you with my bare hands if you don't watch your mouth." Luz yawned and carried her blanket. "You can't even try." Alejandro said as Luz opened her eyes. Before he knew it, Luz was standing up, holding his neck. Her eyes were completely red and Alejandro was gasping for air. "I said I would kill you if you don't watch your mouth. You really have the guts." Luz threw him as he was breathing in and out continuously.

Luz lied down on her bed and covered herself with her blanket. "Goodnight." Luz started sleeping as Alejandro left, switching off the lights and closing the door. "Tch. So much for being an older sister." Alejandro muttered as Luz heard him loud and clear from where she was.

I can hear you loud and clear, Alejandro. Alejandro decided to shut up and walk to his room, not even thinking, muttering or saying a thing.

Next Day...
"I never knew sleeping was this good!" Luz stretched and did all she needed to do. Luz went downstairs and greeted her mother. Alejandro didn't come downstairs yet but Luz didn't care about that at all. "Where's Abel and Kate?" Luz asked as they immediately rushed to her. It was the same butler and maid that helped Luz when she was coughing out blood last night.

"Yes Master Luz!" Abel and Kate said as Luz looked at them. "Could you wipe up some pancakes? I'm kind of tired." Luz yawned as they immediately started. As they finished, they served Luz. "Hey, this is actually kind of nice!" Luz said as they both appreciated the compliment. "But did you add any milk?" Abel and Kate paused for a while and looked down. "Did you add any milk?" Luz asked as Abel nodded.

"It was a mistake! Please forgive us..." Kate said as they both went on their knees. "Hey! You don't need to go on your knees! Yes, I'm lactose intolerant, bit it was just a small mistake." Luz told them to stand up and gave them the pancake. "I'll just eat a chocolate bar on my way to school. Thank you at least, for making the pancakes." Luz carried her bag and entered the car.

"Such a sweet and nice child." Abel cried as Kate agreed with him. Alejandro finally came downstairs and told Abel and Kate to wipe up something for him and they gave him salad. "What the hell is this!?" Alejandro said as Abel and Kate smiled at him. "It's good to be healthy." Kate put a spoon in his mouth and did so continuously.

Alejandro had finally finished and entered the car. "How was breakfast?" Luz brought out the key and the car started getting ready. "It was terrifying." Alejandro acted like he wanted to puke out the salad that was fed to him. "Just drive slowly Luz. You don't want me vomiting in your car." Alejandro said as Luz sighed.

"We'll need to go to school early. So bear it." Luz started driving as Alejandro was at the point of almost puking but swallowed it back. "If you even dare to vomit, you'll lick the vomit until the spot is clean." Luz said as Alejandro was scared. They finally arrived to school and got out but Alejandro rushed out to vomit.

"At least, you didn't vomit in my car." Luz carried her bag and started walking. "Hey, it's Luz's car." "Are you serious? She drives a car? That's so cool!" People started gossiping as she sighed. "I hate this." Luz carried her earphones and started listening to a podcast. "Ah, better." Luz said as Samantha came to her and slapped her in the back.

Luz removed her earphones and started at Samantha angrily. "That's not a way to greet someone." Luz said as Samantha was scared. "Yeesh, sorry." Samantha said as Luz sighed. "What do you have first?" Samantha checked and saw that she has Mathematics. "Mathematics huh?" Luz checked her own and saw that she has Illusion class.

"I heard that people having illusion class today is going to have practical. And you're having it first so, sorry." Samantha said as Luz sighed.

"So much for starting a new day."