Disclaimer Ft. Prologue

This story is strictly for eighteen years old plus only!

If your under eighteen, don't read it. From the female leads names was non-fiction, it's originally from my friends and cousin.

Warning : R-18

Prologue :

LA Athena Roschel Banting, is an shy type girl. However, her boss that her's boy best friend too is an arrogant typhoon type of a man. He's always flexing his attractive appeal. However, let's fast forward to the main talk of the story.

His father is an seaman too and his mom is an flight attendant. That's make him more popular since his mom is an flight attendant and an professional model too when it was young and his father is an popular actor and seaman at same time when he was young too.

Rino knows that he's appeal is attractive like hell. That's why there's no time nor second that he'll not gonna flex it. He's always flexing at his cousins that he's attractive and arrogant, that makes them more closer.

However, his girl best friend and personal maid secretary, LA Athena who was an younger sister of Aphrodite that his cousin's ex-girlfriend looks not interested at his attractive appearance.

That's make him think an idea to more focused at her, and make him attract. However, LA Athena knows herself that she's an shy type girl. So whenever, she's walking at the mall nor groceries store and someone gonna call her and say her's beauty isn't joke it's make her uncomfortable. She's an antonyms of her boy best friend, Rino.

They're so close to each other since young so their comfortable to do anything with each other.
But, just one day, LA Athena found out that she was already fall inloved at her's boy best friend.

It's make him more shy at him. And Rino notice it. That's why he make an unbelievable move, that make them feel fair. In a short word, you need the story.