Return to Konoha

Welcome to the chapter number 6 of "Ascending Love".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Once the two of them entered the village, they were greeted by the parents of the soon-to-be groom. Sarada left the majority of talking to the clone of the Hokage. She spoke up here and there, and of course thanked them for the invitation to the wedding. The parents took them into their home and let them use their home to clean themselves up and prepare for the wedding that was in fact going to be starting soon.

Sarada found that she was ready first, and in a small way it did not surprise her. She somehow had a feeling that even the real Hokage would have taken forever too. Sarada wandered out to the front yard of the home. She looked up at the sky and watched the clouds slowly moving. She gazed into the blue sky and found after a moment or two her thoughts had shifted from the blue sky, to the handsome blue eyes of the Hokage. Sarada bit her lip thinking about him. She wondered what the Hokage was doing right now. She wondered if he might be regretting his decision to do what Shikamaru advised him to do. Advised... really though. Naruto is a Hokage, not Shikamaru. The Hokage can go over some advice... Sarada started to feel annoyed and irritable again.

Sarada kicked a rock at her feet, and watched it roll across the grass, and waited to see where it landed. Her eyes found themselves fixed on a small patch of orange flower petals. She remembered those very flowers being the same as the one she saw in Ino's flower shop. Sarada walked to the flowers and knelt down. She looked over all the flowers to find the brightest, most vibrant orange petals that stood out in her Uchiha eyes. She reached for one and pulled it from the rest. She stood up admiring the orange color, and petal design. She smiled at the way she found herself lost in such a silly colored flower. She smirked. Orange flowers do seem to be unusual... she thought trying to recall the last time she had ever seen orange flowers out in the wild, while on missions. She twisted the stem slowly between her fingers, to see the petals swirl and twirl in her hand.

"Oh, Sarada... There you are." The voice of the Hokage broke her from her thoughts. She turned on her heel to see a very handsome clone of the Hokage standing at the porch step. She gulped down the dryness in her throat and tried not to make her thought of him looking handsome, to be obvious. She didn't know how it was possible, but even black pants, and a long sleeve black shirt looked fine on the Hokage. She wondered for a moment why he would choose to wear all black to a wedding, but then she noticed he had over his shoulder, his Hokage cloak. So, he wasn't entirely in all black. She smiled at him, and he smiled back at her.

"Yeah. I needed some fresh air." She shrugged.

"We have been in fresh air all day, Sarada." The clone chuckled. He stepped toward her and glanced down at the flower in her hand.

"Hmm... I guess that is true." She looked down at the flower, and then looked up at the clone. Their eyes met, and Sarada felt the warmth in her cheeks. The clone took a couple more steps until they were within touching distance. He leaned his face to her ear.

"You look beautiful, Y'know?" he whispered in her ear. Sarada let out a small uncontrollable whimper of approval for his compliment. The clone of the Hokage smirked at her reaction. He lightly brushed his lips swiftly across her ear and let his warm breath linger on her earlobe. He pulled away from her. He continued to smirk.

Sarada looked into his eyes and found herself intoxicated with the presence of the Hokage and lost in the moment. The clone winked at her and grazed his teeth over his bottom lip. Sarada tried her very best to hold back the noise in her throat. They both looked deeply into each other's eyes. Both of them forgetting they were standing in an open area, where anyone could happen to see. The space between their bodies seemed like miles. Sarada wanted to feel his hands on her body again.