Mission Report

Welcome to the chapter number 7 of "Ascending Love".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Sarada turned to the Hokage and he was already smirking at her. She took a deep breath and walked toward the living room and bit the inside of her lip. She had too many thoughts running through her mind. Why is he smirking like that? Why isn't he annoyed at me? What could he possibly want to talk to me about right now? Why do we need a mission report when the clone obviously was a perfect record of the mission? Why does the Hokage look so damn hot? Does he even realize how attractive he is? I could look into his blue eyes all day... I missed him... The smell of his body, the touch of his hands on me... seeing his eyes filled with lust...the way he reminded her to call him Naruto... Sarada's blushing was accompanied by her body feeling slightly weaken from her thoughts alone. Her heart was bursting from nervousness as well.

"You do know that we don't really have to make a report, right?" Naruto's smirk seemed to get more mischievous with the playful tone in his voice.

"I figured... "Sarada looked into his eyes.

"I can tell you are too distracted anyway." He reached his hands out and grabbed Sarada's hands. He pulled her towards himself. Sarada's body did not fight him. Sarada looked up at Naruto. Naruto stepped back until the back of his legs were against the couch. He pulled her body close. Naruto let go of her hands, and he placed his own hands on her hips. He looked into her eyes with a small smile.

"Naruto..." Sarada spoke quietly. "You aren't mad at me?"

"Are you sure you understand how clones work?" Naruto sat down on the couch. His hands stayed on her hips. As he sat he playfully pulled her body closer to the couch till Sarada's feet were standing in between his. "Everything that happened yesterday between you and I was resolved between you and my clone... which really ends up being me in the end."

Sarada looked down as her body was forced to move forward. She bit her lip noticing just how close the two of them really are to each other. She looked up his body till her eyes met his. Naruto let go of her hips and leaned back on the couch and smirked. His body language trying to lead Sarada off the subject of talking.

"But...."

"Sarada..." Naruto sat up enough that his hands could reach her hips again. He pulled her body into his lap. Both of them looking in to each other's eyes. Naruto placed one hand on the small of her back and the other hand moved up her side. Both of them found themselves lost in the moment. Naruto pressed the small of her back to encourage her to lean over his torso a little. His hand at her side was now at her neck, and he caressed her neck with his thumb. Sarada leaned it pressing her hips against his. Her hands moved up his torso. He lowered he head to his cheek and kissed his cheek.

"There you go..." Naruto whispered as he turned his face to kiss her on the cheek as well. Sarada turned her face so their lips brushed. Naruto kissed her lips and almost instantly dived into the kiss by parting his lips and deepening the kiss. Sarada's fingers curled grabbing the fabric of his shirt. Naruto lightly pressed his hips up against hers at the same time pressing the small of her back. Sarada moaned against their kissing as she felt her body grow excited and could tell that Naruto's was too getting in to the moment. Naruto pulled out of the kiss to look in to Sarada's eyes. He smirked as he moved his hips against her body again. Sarada let out a breath as she could feel just how much Naruto was enjoying this moment.