XIV

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕘𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕗𝕠𝕥𝕟𝕤, 𝕤𝕠 𝕦𝕙𝕞... 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕙𝕖... 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕝𝕝, 𝕚 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕪, 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕗𝕠 𝕞𝕖. (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.

We walked in, all 4 of us. I was still in shock after the game, and the pain almost blinded me. But I held Sae-Byeok, and she guided me through. I hadn't told her yet, scared of her reaction. I wasn't gonna die or anything. The whole room felt empty, as tgere now was only 4 beds in each corner left. I remembered when there was 456 of them. How crowded it had felt. We finally reached her bed, and sat on it. I breathed in sharply, as I secretly pressed around the glass, trying to stop the bleeding.
"Hey why did you kill him?" I could hear Gi-him ask Sang-woo. Sang-woo didn't answer at first, just stared into Gi-huns eyes. "That is so easy for you to say." He finally said. "You were last, you must have felt real nice." He scoffed. If i wasn't so drained from energy i would have helped and defended Gi-hun. But the pain was so uncomfortable, that i didn't even have the energy to speak.

"He was going to jump!" Gi-hun yelled, getting all up in Sang-woo's face.

"How do you know that?" Sang-woo yelled, making Gi-hun step back a little. Anger was built up in him, i could see it, and feel it.

"He helped us! He is the reason we're alive!"

"No! The only reason i am alive is because i worked to death for it."

I wanted to continue listening on their conversation, but i zoned out. I guess it was my body's try to calm the pain. The doors opened, and this time not with a big bang, or that dramatic entrance. (It was still a little dramatic though.)

"We would like to congratulate you for winning 5 out of the 6 games." The guard with a square said, as the others spread out on the scene. They had something in their hands. Looked like mini versions of the coffins. "Therefore we have set up a special surprise for you." I squeezed my eyes, and opened them again, trying my best to concentrate. "But before that, we will need you to open your presents." And with that the guards loudly got down, and handed each of us the gifts with the ribbon on. I grabbed it by the lit, and shook the rest of the box down on the bed. It revealed a black and white shirt. I grabbed it up, and saw the ugliest thing, that was supposed to sit by the collarbone. Under the shirt, i could see some plain black pants. They had a soft fabric. "I'm gonna go change." I said to Sae-byeok, before walking away.

I staggered towards the sink, while the pain kept exploring my body. It sometimes came in waves, making me unable to stand or breath properly. I tilted my head backwards, groaning in pain. I looked at my reflection, and could see my face, completely drained from any emotions, or blush. I looked down on my hand that was pressing against my wound, trying to stop the bleeding. I could see a bloody trail after me. I grabbed my shirt, and lifted it over my head, leaving my torso in only a top. I slowly looked down at the wound, and saw a big piece of glass in my waist. I let out a scared sound, as I covered my mouth with my hands. "Shit." I whimper. I grab some paper, and try to wash away all the blood, but it kept streaming out of me. I needed the glass out now.

At first I tried to get a hold of it, but the pain cramped against my body, before I could pull. Breath in. Breath out.
I quickly grabbed it, and pulled it out, fast and precisely. Another groan escaped, as the wound started to burn, and even more blood escaped. I grabbed some more paper and pressed it as hard as possible against it. My wound had left a bloody pool right beside my feet, and I quickly stepped away from it. I needed some bandage. I pressed my elbow against the wound as a replacement of my hand. I bent down and grabbed my shirt. I gave up trying to pressure the wound, and now used both arms to rip it in stripes. I tightly wrapped it around my waist. Small sobs came through, as I made a knot. I had tried my best not to stain the suit, and luckily i had been succesful. I already knew that soon the bandage would be completely red, so i hurried out of my other clothes, and put the suit on. I looked weird. Not just because i just got stabbed in my stomach, but also the clothing. Suits has never really been my thing. I fixed the sleeves, and walked out again assisted by a guard. I could feel sweat drip down my chin, as i lost my balance, falling to the ground. The pain doubled, but i got up again, and walked the last few meters back to the room.