Part 1

A new Pranbir story, it's a collab work of me and arishaxsidneet
It is a complete different story from the original series. Hope so you liked it. All the characters are same but a few new characters will be added later on.

So it basically starts from Tanu's rape case but in this Tanu didn't get married to Abhi as she was exposed by Pradeep and was sent to the prison thereafter. Abhi and Pragya after that married each other again after proving Abhi innocent. Abhigya's family was now complete, they both got their daughters but they were completely ignoring Prachi and giving their all time to Rhea. Prachi was simply ignored by them and they didn't realise it and even if they knew about it they were not going to do something very special as for them it was always Rhea who suffered. Ranbir is presently not present in the Mansion and is out for some business deal. Abhi and Pragya are partial and love Rhea more.

********************************************

****

"Prachi.. Prachi, come down fast." screams Rhea who was standing at the middle of the hall wearing a mini black coloured dress and was holding something in her hand, she was looking extremely angry which was clearly visible through her face expression, she screamed these words on the top of her voice catching everyone's attention.

Hearing this everyone gathers there including the Kohlis, Mehras and the Kahannas. Everyone starts enquiring Rhea about the matter but she keeps quite and waits for Prachi to come, after waiting for a few seconds when Prachi didn't come down, an impatient Rhea again screams Prachi's name with her dirty mouth.

And this was when Prachi enters the scene, she was descending the stairs, she was wearing a sky blue coloured floral design suit with her tresses left open in the air which gave her a perfect look. She finally reaches downstairs and immediately approaches Rhea.

"What happened Rhea? " asked Prachi in a calm voice

"Stop acting, Prachi..Just stop acting to be nice to me." said Rhea while changing her face expression from angry to an emotional person who had fake tears in her eyes

"I knew that you didn't like me but why did you do this to me? " asked Rhea while falling on her knees and shedding her crocodiles tears

Prachi was little confused on hearing Rhea's word and was about to say something but before she could react or say something, Abhi and Pragya rush towards Rhea who was still in the same position. They help her to stand and start consoling her.

"Rhea what happened, why are you crying? " asked Pragya in a concerned tone while wiping Rhea's tears

"Yes princess what happened?" asks Abhi while hugging Rhea

Prachi was standing there as a mute spectator and was having a confused expression on her face. While Rhea breaks the hug and walks towards Prachi.

"I knew you always hated me but you can stoop so low, I didn't know. Why did you do this to me? Why did you try to snatch my Ranbir from me, why.. Prachi why? " says Rhea while crying

Prachi was shocked to hear this while Abhi and Pragya looked little confused.

"Rhea what are you saying? I never did it." says Prachi

"Yes Rhea, Prachi can't do this, it can be a misunderstanding." says Abhi and Pragya in a unison

"I knew mom-dad you won't believe me because this Prachi always acts to be good in front of everyone but she isn't.. She tried to snatch Ranbir from me by using her cheap tactics and I have proof against her, let me show that maybe after that you believe me." says Rhea and saying this she takes out a voice recorder and plays it, hearing this everyone gets shocked to the core while Prachi couldn't believe her ears.