Part 12

Dev after successfully being able to escape from the mall was highly relieved. He was driving his car and a smile appeared on his face as his eyes fell on the entity lying on the passenger seat.

" Roshini, remember this name and keep in mind that Roshini never likes to loose" Dev said while mimicking Roshini's dialogue as their encounter flashed upon his eyes

"Huh, that girl, Roshini was too over confident but now I guess all her over confidence must have crushed and blown away like the flour" Dev said while chuckling

"I am Dev Thakur and Dev always gets what he wants" Dev said while smiling

"And if I want something for my Divi it definitely has to be mine" he mumbled as he recalled the dazzling smile on Prachi's face whenever he used to get something for her, little or big thing it didn't matter but what mattered was their love and care for each other

Dev being the twin was more attached to Divyanka than any other family member. Divi and Dev were just like eachother's lifeline however times they may fight with each other at the end of the day they were found together, some things which he couldn't even share with Vihaan he shared them with Divi, their bond was unique, the love they shared was different , they saw the world together, took their first steps together but destiny had some different plans for the Thakurs, it snatched Divyanka from them, the house wasn't a house anymore, the happiness had vanished all of sudden after that tragedy but when Prachi entered their lives she turned their sorrows into happiness, the Thakurs started to find their long lost daughter in Prachi and from that day Prachi became their lifeline.

Even the little moments turned into big celebrations with the love of the family, their life had changed completely and there was only space for love and only love.

Dev was the one who was always excited for any achievement Prachi gained and everytime he used to get something for her as a token of love and also for the thing to make her memorise that her brother is always there by her side.

Dev was now going to the office to meet his dad and brother as he couldn't stop himself after learning about the incident, he turned on the indicator of the car as from a few metres ahead he had to take a left turn and now started smoothly driving the car. Reaching the crossway he smiled and about to take a left turn and

*SCREECH*

Dev caught up the incident soon, his eyes were left wide opened and before anything would happen he applied the brake all of sudden and as soon as the car stopped he heaved a sign of relief and was calmed but anger overtook his calmness, he got down from the car and saw the other side where a car was present which was crashed into his. He went near the car window and knocked it and gestured the driver to get down

Dev's POV

This was the first time I experienced this thing, it was just like a filmy scene, as I was about to take the turn, a car at speed of more than 120 came suddenly in front of mine and I was left blank for a second, thank god my reflexes are strong and somehow I managed to press the brake and when finally both cars stopped it brought me out of the shock but what the heck would happen if I wouldn't have applied the brake because of the carelessness of the other one I would have lost my precious life and I don't get a thing when I already gave the indicator why the driver didn't stop, was he /she blind? As these thoughts ran in my mind anger overgripped my calmness.

I angrily got down from my car and as I came towards the other end, my eyes fell on the big dent that my car had, it was awful to see it in this condition as this was my birthday present and this added fuel to my anger, I marched towards the other car and gave a knock at its glass as the glass was one way I couldn't see anything and all I could do was to wait for the great driver to get out.