28: "The Wedding"

***

***

Yibo was busy playing when Zhan's soft black locks. Playing with Zhan's hair brings peace to him. Holding Zhan closely at him, feeling his warmth, feeling him breathing next to him. Those were the assurance for Yibo to be calm and pull himself altogether. For he wanted to become a monster again. The black force that he decided to lock and hide deep down within him, wanted to resurface again. He wanted to kill someone again. He wanted to kill Linian. But he was afraid that his fiancee will get mad at him. He wanted to kill them both. Both Fengmian and that wrench woman. 

At first, he thought that since Zhan came into his life and became the reason why he wanted to change himself, to become a good man. He came up with a conclusion, that instead of killing Fengmian. He will put that man behind bars and make sure that he will suffer ten folds compared to those whom he crushed and trampled upon, like Yibo's parents. Zhan will become happy and will feel grateful when he did that thing. For he wanted to be the man worthy of Zhan's love.

But now, knowing the truth? He wanted to let that evil side of him loose and reign over him again. Fengmian and Linian were the reasons why Zhan's Dad, the one who gave birth to him died. For the reason that the man was one step closer to the truth. Fengmian became silent these days, for the reason that he meet Linian or more specifically that bitch approached him. Now, he lost his interest in Zhan, for that reason.

Yes, Linian is still alive. She fabricated her death and hide for several years.  Now, Zhoucheng was mourning. After he knew the truth, that Zhan was his brother, their Dad died. Now, the man was blaming himself. For the reason, that he didn't confess. He hides the truth from their parents.

Also, Zhan was in a sour mood these days. The younger cried in front of Yibo, being confused about the behavior of his self.  For the reason that the younger confessed. That him too, he was devastated when he knows the truth of Zhoucheng's Dad passing. Zhan tears fell once the news broke out and once he saw Zhoucheng crying in the corner, punching the wall nonstop. Him too, he broke down,  the approached to hug Zhoucheng. They both cried within each other's arms. Zhan was trying to convince himself that he was just affected by Zhoucheng's emotions.

But whenever he was left alone inside their bedroom. He'll burst into tears, hugging his pillow. His heart was aching and those words keep on repeating in his mind again and again. The news of Zhoucheng's dad passing. He fell asleep with his eyes swollen.

It wasn't weird to Yibo. Zhan may not know the truth but his heart knew. Deep down within, Zhan knew. That's why he broke down when he heard that awful news. After all, the man who died was the one who brought Zhan and Zhoucheng to life.  Of course, he was mourning. But though Zhan was mourning, Yibo was desperate.  He regretted it. That he didn't set the date of their wedding during the time that Zhan's tummy wasn't this big, looking like a big round melon. But now, they have to get married.  He was so stupid that he postponed his Aunt's plan to settle the wedding right away.