Jun Ho X Reader

You guys scare the crap outta me fr,but sure 😔

You guys scare the crap outta me fr,but sure 😔.I obviously didn't choose that song because of how he ran at the end 🤡
But anyways this will be horrible so don't expect any good shit tbh

"Hey,relax. It's Jun Ho." A calm but muffled voice spoke out from the black mask. It was Jun Ho,your colleague from the town's police station. You never expected him to be here,not in a place like this.

You just wanted the money,and you'd be out of here,but turns out it was going to be harder than you thought.

As he pulled your arm,dashing through the hallways,swerving left and right to the pathwalks,you ponder if him confessing out of the blue had anything to do with deciding to escaping together.

The both of you finally reach the shores of the island,as he takes a step on the big yacht,the same one which brought the vans to this very island. He got the boat started up and soon,it started heading towards the town,or rather,home.

He sat the both of you down in the small captain room,as he watched the directions of the ship.

"You have no idea how long I've had to keep this ridiculous feeling inside me" He spoke up,after a few moments of awkard silence.

You tried to reply,but was suddenly wrapped in a hug,along with his cold and drenched clothing.

"I hope you understand how I feel. However,you can choose to distance yourself away from me after we reach the town's shore,and pretend this never happened too."

Bestie ain't going to give up this man easily,you looked into his eyes and finally replied.

"Why the fuck wouldn't I want to talk to you? You practically saved both of our asses." As you finish the sentence,you gave him a small peck on the cheek,the both of you responding in small tints of pink on the cheeks.

Are you people satisfied 💀

I'll try to write better LMAO-