PROLOGUE ... (PART 2)

Sixteen...

The age when  when  werewolves  were decided they were ready to meet their destined  mate . Three years after they learn to control their wolves. The average wolf shifts at the age of 13 .When they get their wolves everyone is to go to a school thats to learn of your role in the pack . In that school they learn their roles nd how to uphold duties in that role , also learn things such combat skill , pack history and so on ...

You may be wondering how we recognise  our mate , its simple their scent  is the best smell the most intoxicating and when you touch your mate you will feel sparks of electricity running through your veins . When your angry your mate can calm you down like no one else . When sad your can comfort you unlike anyone .

Your mate is truly your greatest gift ,but not  everyone sees that and  they end up paying the price for it ...

Caitlin's    P.O.V

Today i woke up unusually early ,my heart pounding against my rib cage .
I turn my head to glance at the clock on my night stand it read 5:57....

I really woke up early today i threw the covers off me and decided  to to take out the clothes for today it was friday which means come home early from school , wait ... todays Alpha's birthday i dont why but the thought made me feel .... happy?

I finished up my morning routine and i must say i took my time doing so. I put my undergarments in the bath which is connected to  my blue and purple room and went in to my room to take out my clothes for Today .

I took out my clothes for school which was black ripped skinny jeans ,  my new red and blackhoodie which i wore a red t-shirt in side. I brushed my brown hair and left it in loose curls , put on my red and black converse and  put on a light coloured lip gloss . By  by time i was done it was 6: 47 am .

Time for breakfast ... I went  downstairs to the kitchen and  to see mom making  breakfast. My mom is really beautiful she could easily pass as my sister , she hair curly black hair and and the most beautiful green eyes i got  dads blue eyes . I greeted mom  with a kiss on the cheek and said  "Good morning mom , thank you  for break fast " she was a bit startled  at first but then  she smiled and said  " Good morning Cait and  your welcome.  Did you have a good sleep ? " i smiled at mom and nodded then asked how'd  she sleep ? "Fine , as you know though i have to leave for my business trip in  three days , im going to  miss you so much you must call me everynight let me know things are here also my old friend Robbin , her  children will staying here with you they coming tomorrow   " she informed again for the 20 th time this week . Robins children and  i are best friends they like my siblings i haven't  seen them in awhile thou .

"Yeah i remember dont worry mom everything will be fine I'll be fine  and i wont forget I'll  call you when i have the time at night and if i dont its because  im probably  busy with school " i explained to my mom she smiled at me as we finished  our breakfast .After breakfast i went out As  Nacy my bestie came and picked me up and off we were to school

*time skip (they in school  hallways now)*

Nacy and i are now walking the hallways my wolf has been driving me crazy since we got on to school grounds when we saw alpha and his 'girlfriend' i dont know why but the sight of them made my wolf whimper and felt like a dagger stabbing at my heart .

That when they broke apart and we made eye contact ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count : 685

Ok so that the end of the prologue. What do you think is gonna happen ??
Pls

Vote

Comment

And

Share