chapter 2 Lemon Juice

After running home  which is a 7 minutes on foot .For once in my life im happy we dont live at the pack house .My family and i  live in town .

I can see my house now but theres a car in front .... and moms still  here , ok? She gonna probably gonna ask me why im home so early.... what am i gonna say ? I'll  tell her truth but Darrian said not to .... i have too ,  she won't  believe anything else  she knows how much of a goody two shoes i am .... ugh!!!

Im now readying myself to go in , wait..... this is my house im going in. So i walked up the porch rang the bell i heard voices nd then moms voice followed by foot steps toward the door .

Mom was the one who answered  the door "Oh Cait , Why are you not in school ?!" I looked up when she saw my eyes  and she gasped " lemon juice " was all i had to say her eyes widened and let me go to my room .Lemon juice was a code word  mom made when the somethings wrong .

I walk up the stairs into my room i put my head phone s one and listened to music while laying on my bed eventually i cuddle my pillow and let the darkness consume  me into a blissfull sleep.....

*knock* *knock*

I woke up to sound of knocking  .I turn to see my mom head peeking at the door she asks if she can come in which i only give her  a nod , she comes in and sits on my bed .

"Honey you said 'lemon juice ' what happened ? And you left school  , you never skip school , please tell me what happened ? " i sigh  then begin bitting my lip to hold back my tears i let out a shaky breath as i sit up and look at her .

"You're  right something did happen but im not ready to open up yet can i just stay in my room ? " ask her with pleading eyes as i bit my lip harder .

She look at me with pain im her eyes she look though  she want to say something,  she shakes her head and speaks this time " You can stay in one more hour we have guests  who want to meet you and an alpha party to go to at 10  this evening "she reminded me .... wait  who came to visit ??

As if mom saw the question in my eyes she answered "Robbins kids are here i told you yesterday but it seems you forgot because of what happened they are eager to meer you I'll tell them you'll  meet them in an hour-" "no no I'll be down in 10 minutes i missed them too " i cut my mom off.

She noded got up and left my room.
I get up and out of bed grab all my stuff and go take a 3 minute shower
I enter the bathroom strip of my clothes and step in the water , the water  hitting against my skin feel so good ... i lather  my body wash my hair quicky rise off .

I step out and dry myself grab  dress put my hair in another towel while i put some lip gloss i decided to leave my hair curly and  just put sone leave in conditioner once i deem myself good  enough to down stairs . I leave   my room

As im walking down the stair s the familiar  scent of my best friends nd Robbin fill my brain but theres one scent thats makes me feel lilttle  calmer....

The first one i see is Cole!!

(A pic of cole )

"Cole!!!" I run and jump on him , he catches me "I missed y'all  so much " i whispered in his ear  Cole is colts twin and reasonable calm one. They are both 22 they are th oldest  then i huged  Alex his full name is Alexander  he is the last born he is one younger then me he is 17 and im turning 18

(A picture of Alex )

After Alex is Aiden !!! I jump on him to he wraps his arms around me i feel safe in his embrace he picks me up so my legs wrap aroung him i giggle he carrys me to the couch where he sit down with me still on him im now straddling him i blush and move so im  sitting on him with my legs across the couch .

(A pic of Aiden )
He takes my hands nd hold them over my stomach sparks tingling "Interesting " he says i Nod knowing what he's talking about " have u met your mate ?" I ask " Yes today " He says frowning " Whats  wrong  ? you should be happy " say i turn so i can look in to his eyes .Aiden is my age a month older.

He has that look when he's  hurt he usually emtionless but he shows me his emtions and i understand when he tries to hid them he pull me closer to him and buries his head in my neck at this point i noticed everyone staring at us blood rushed to my cheeks and i tries to get out of his embrace but stoped when he whimpered

"She didnt want me " he whispered my heartached hug him and kiss his jaw which the only thing i could reach in out position decided to tell him about me too i take  deep breath

"Aiden , mine doesn't  want me too " tell him in a whisper as if it was gonna hurt less a hear 4 deadly growls
My mom and aunt Robbin gasp .Aiden tightened his grip on me as he growled

"Who is he im gonna kill him !!!"Growled  Colt ... shoot colt will kill him " Colt i missed you , please dont do anything stupid  " i look at him with puppy eyes he s still fuming so i stretch my arms for him to hug because Aiden still isnt letting me go he walks over and kneel s in front of me and kissed me on the forehead which Aiden lets out a low growl .

(A pic of Colt )

The mom share a look while the brothers look lost and so am i  ."Whats up bro ? "Colt asks "Nothing my throats  just itchy.  Can we eat please im hungry ?"Mom quickly reacts to Aidens request she goes to set up the table they ordered pizza yum.

Aiden set me to my feet but doesn't release my hand we sit next to each other Cole nd colt in front of us ,Alex on my right nd the moms at the head
After super everyone retired to their rooms after say our good byes to Aunt Robbin .

I've been  laying on my bed staring at the ceiling , ive been tossing and turing for while  i cant sleep i even cries for  like 20 mintues .im now staring at the ceiling with puffy red teary eyes .*knock *  * knock * i whisper a 'come in ' and the scent on marshmallow s and leatherjacket  fill my nose its Aiden he walks in i open my arms signaling him to come lay with me which he glad glady does

" Couldn't sleep either?  " Adiens asks me which i only nod to .Aiden wraps his arm around my waist and  plays with my hair, i lay my head on his chest . Soon i find the darkness consuming me i welcome it with a small smile .

~~~~~~~
Pls
Vote
Comment
Enjoy

Im sorry this isnt that  good im working on it

Word count: 1257