Chapter 5(part 1) Explaining

Right as i said that i regretted my decision

~~~~~~

Walking in the living room was non other then my two bestfriends i smile sheepishly at them .I watch as they look between me and Alex.I got off Alex who didnt seem to mind the two people staring at him Colt got up stood in front of me .Nicole gave me the you-better-explain look .To which i nodded .I tapped Colts shoulder he turn back to look at me "Its ok they are my best friends " at that all the boys pout, Alex got off the couch and stood next to Colt while Cole came and huged me ...

I look at them confused ."Cole, whats wrong ?" "Arent we your bestfriends ?" He said holding ne tighter ...

"Oww Cole you are and so your brothers these are my girl besties from school."Cole look at me with puppy eyes he kisses my head and nods i give him a thight lipped smile which he returns .

I turn to Colt who has been watching his twin .I go to Colt and give him a kiss on the cheek that makes him grin
I turn to the girls "Lets go to my room and talk , boys I'll see yall later " i kiss Alexander's Cheek on my way to the stairs

*Time skip*

"So they are your best guy friends which you've know since y'all were babies and never told us ??? "Nancy asked

"Yeah cat how have never told us about them if y'all are so close ?"Nicole continued Nancy's interrogation

" You guys i did tell y'all , its y'all who never took note of who i was talking about ... like back in 5 th grade i couldn't make it  for y'all ice cream plans because it was the twins birthday ."
"There was other times too , do yall even listen when i talk?? "

"Ofcourse we do unless we distracted" i roll my eyes at this .

"Anyways the main reason why we here is because we came to get you ready-"

"Ready? Ready for what?"i ask looking at Nicole

"If you let finish my sentence you'll know "Nancy scolds

"Sorry continue" i tell her

" ok so we "she say motioning to herself and Nicole "were sent to get you ready alpha is coming to pick you up later .

My eyes widen at this , sent them to get me ready why he said siad he didn't want me so why is taking me and where to ??? Is he going to reject me ?? What am i going to do then ?Also -

"Caitlin stop dreaming and go shower Nicole and i will take out clothes for you he'll be here by 2pm sharp " Nancy ordered

*Time skip(2 hours later)*

The girls are now fixing up my makeup and hair and i still have my eyes closed .I dont like makeup so they going light anld natural

"Open them! " Nicole said excited

I open my eyes and the person i see in the mirror makes me gasp. I look.... beautiful , i feel... beautiful .As im looking in the mirror my door opens and in walks Aiden ....

He looks abit taken aback my how i look...

"Yo-you look beautiful." Aiden says he walks closer to me but is stopped by nancy "no going any closer that took hours to do. Also who are you?"

"I could ask you the same "says Aiden

"Guys play nice and girls this is Aiden and Aiden this is my besties from school Nancy and Nicole .i introduced everyone .

"Nice to meet y'all ,Cait can i have a word please ?"

" Sure ... girls , thank you please excuse us "

They nod and leave the room
After saying thier goodbyes

"So whats up ?"

"Firstly you look beautiful "
"Secondly we need to talk"
"Thirdly where are you going ?"

"If you must know im going to meet my mate an-"

" You going to him?! Why ?"he say raising his voice at 'him'

"Aiden don't yell at me, i can get a scent of female , you went to see a girl im going to see my mate im trying .I think you should try and win your mate !"i growl out at him my iner luna not liking the disrespect .

"Cait im sorry i didnt mean it like that but if that what you want then ok, we'll both try but mine  seems set on not being with me "

"Im sorry there not much i can tell you because I'm in the same situation all we can do is try " with that i give him a hug with he returns and i turn ti leave

" If you need me call "he yell s as i walk down stairs

As i make it to the bottom i hear the door bell i turn and look at the clock 2 pm sharp .

I open the door at meet with those cold blue eyes , curly messy black hair and that smirk .....