🧚‍♀️poop🧚🏽

The next few days were...weird. I hate that I am so awkward about this but i Literally don't know how to function around kat anymore.

——-flashback——-

"Since we HAVE to have partners, partner up with me" Kat gave me a blank stare

" uhm i uh partnered with uhhhh URARAKA... Um I'm partners with uraraka sorry " I chuckled nervously before running away

——end flashback—-

And now here I am. Getting ready to have dinner with his family.

I put on a random outfit and ran downstairs

" MOM I'M LEAVING NOW" I yelled as I walked out the door with cookies in my hand.

It wasn't that cold outside so I decided to walk.

I felt my anxiety build up inside of me as I got closer to his house.

I gripped the box of cookies in my hand. Kat doesn't normally like sweet stuff, but I remember he always had a soft spot for my signature sugar cookies.

I smiled down at the box for a second, reminiscing about all the times I would make this with my mom and Kat would sneak a couple in his pocket while saying he hated ALL sweets. When I looked back up I was already in front of the house. I slowly walked up to the door and sighed.

" well here goes nothing" I mumbled to myself before  knocking at the door

" BRAT GET THE DOOR"

" WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT?"

" BECAUSE IM COOKING NOW JUST DO IT"

" FINE"

I gulped and took a step back as I heard stomping.
The door opened and I was met with an annoyed kat.

" the hell are you doing here?" He squinted his eyes to me

I looked him up and down.He was wear black joggers and a black t-shirt.

" are you finally embracing your inner goth?" I smirked at him

" your one to talk" he scoffed as he took in my outfit

" and don't you think that skirts too short?" He stared at my skirt for a second before meeting my eyes.

" don't you think your forehead is too big?" I smirked at him before elbowing him softly and walking in.